Looking for Education Startup funding / partner

startupindia

Hi,

We are a DIPP recognized start up . We are ProEdu Academy Private Limited. We are looking for a investment of 1 crore in our startup have long term contracts worth 1.5 crores. Have done business of 12 lakhs in first 12 months.

Hi… please visit mathshomework.com and am willng to sell domain. ( concept, design, logo… configurations etc). also alloted few GSuite acs free forever

Please share the commercials by Pm.

Hello

We are startup consulting and business planning. We can help & consult you right from idea to make it reality.
Also we can help you to raise the funds.

PM for details.

Thanks.

please call me on 9700931162

Deciding on putting up a business is exhilarating, especially if you have specific goals that you have long dreamed of. It’s even more exciting if the business you want can be operated as a sole proprietorship. But what if you need a partner or partners to accomplish your business goals? Choosing the best business partner is very critical and needs meticulous processing.

Hello,

Re: Executive Staff Selection Services Business for GCC Markets

I owned and operated an Executive Staff-Selection Services Company with my base in Dubai. I am retired and back in India and would like to sell the resources of this Company to potential individuals interested in acquiring these resources. I have huge resources (approx 10 gigabytes of data) with which a similar Consultancy Company can be setup.

The resources that I offer include about 1.5 million contacts of executives (managers up to CEO candidates), about 57000 resumes of executives, a Database Search Engine (developed under the WAMP – Windows, Apache, MySql & PhP – environment, a Project Report (for licensing purpose), the complete material for a fully-functional dynamic website, a Corporate Profile, Candidate Resources, Client Resources (with more than 1000 clients-list), Executive Evaluation Samples and Work Templates, hundreds of position-ads that you can post on your corporate domain with changes if any, and lots and lots of other resources.

While a Recruiter gets paid USD 500 for an array of services, my fee on a single senior assignment that I collected after my return to India was equivalent to INR 16.50 lakhs (proof available). I had revenues in excess of USD 100,000 p.a. from a single client account for several consecutive years.

Note that GCC-countries are the primary markets for this business. It is a professional consultancy business and takes an exceptionally talented individual to be successful. If you are not familiar with the GCC market dynamics, it is better not to venture into it. For a better revenue stream, I recommend to have your base in one of the GCC countries, although several people are operating with their bases in different cities across India.

If anyone interested in acquiring these resources may get in touch with me. Complete start-up support shall be provided.

email me your contact details on kallondoninvestor■gmail.com