Looking for genuine BPO Non voice projects?

Hello everyone,

Looking for genuine International Projects With NO UP-FRONT fees…

Here … is the great oppurtunity for startups and also for an individual…

MSG Technologies is looking forward to outsource projects to a well set BPO/KPO companies, startups with a dynamic employees and self driven talented individuals who can work individually across INDIA and who can handle a project successfully to work on International/Domestic non-voice projects with unlimited work orders and login, with NO strict quality parameters or accuracy, NO TERMINATION, 100% payments for the work done and “most importantly there is NO UP-FRONT PAYMENT or fees collected” Interested Person/Companies can send me a private message.
Only genuine Company/Person interested in doing genuine business Projects are appreciated.

Business Development Analyst
MSG Technologies

Send me details at via PM.

I am interested to take up this project, please can you provide complete details.

Thank you,
Shekar Pulugam.

Hello sir. I’m looking for BPO projects. Kindly share me the project details via PM.

Hi - I am looking for projects to kick start my own BPO business. I have more than 10 years of experience in the Services sector having worked for large MNCs in senior positions and have a set up ready to pick up and deliver high quality work. I would like to speak to you directly about this project and hence, would like to get your contact no./email. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks & regards,
Dhiman Chatterjee

Send me details to tilak■cloudnix.com

Send me details to sangram■possiblesofttech.com

hi, @lokesh i have no much experience in BPO/KPO but i have good space with 25 computers and sitting capacity more than 25. in Ahmadabad prime location of Jodhpur 4 rasta. so if you are interested than we can start at my place also.
If you can provide projects than also better for me, cause we works on all technologies form PHP to iOS.
you can contact me directly on private message. thank you

HI sir i am looking for BPO projects, please send me the mail. mhdthameem■outlook.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are looking for genuine non-voice project. Please send the project details to:- madarp2003■gmail.com

Infoway Solutions

I’m running with a team and looking for new projects to enlarge our team. Please send me the details by PM.

Thank you,
Palash Hazra

We are based in Hyderabad & Vizag. We have around 60 Seating capacity. Right now we are working in both voice and Non-Voice projects. We have experience of around 8 years.

We are Interested in getting Non-Voice projects. Kindly provide more details to go forward.

Thanks & Regard
Uday Kumar M

Good Day!!!

We are an IT company looking to expand. We have expertise in BPO management as well and are looking out for projects. I have a 25 seater capacity. Kindly write to me with your requirements at staffing■stemnodeconsulting.com or call us at +91-9176363731.

Team - Staffing

we are also interested , if you have any kindly send mail details to kiransabne■yahoo.com

hi sir please share the details to surya.teja■tejoma.com

we are interested kindly send mail details to satyabhargav■outlook.com

Sir we are looking for a genuine non voice projects to our center, Please share details to bonisrikanth208■gmail.com

Hi, this is Ram Madhipati. And I have recently started and registered my company. Now I am looking for genuine Non Voice BPO projects without upfront. I am ready with office and employees to start the project as soon as possible. If you are ok please send me the details on ram.madhipati■gmail.com. Awaiting for your mail…

Thanks & Regards

+91 9666733320

my self naveen ,
i am looking non voice/domestic inbound projects . kindly share the details.

Details pls to my email I’d chetan2605■Gmail.com