Looking for genuine BPO Non voice projects?

Share by what’s app 9535898894

Intrested, plz share the details at ankit.saxena■jaipuria.ac.in Looking forward to it.

HI, this is Jagdish here on behalf of efusion infotech. We are interested in this project. Let’s connect and have more details on taking on this project.
Email: efusioninfotech

Good day,

I am interested in the Project. Kindly provide Details via PM.

Thanks& Regards,

Aradhana Jha
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh, India)

Hi ,looking for a non voice process please send the details to dilip.kumar240626■gmail.com

Hi sir,

recently we have started our company at hyderabad, please share the more details

My name is Smita working as Manager-Operations in an upcoming call center in Delhi & Noida . Presently we have about 40 plus seats available in each location and bulk of best candidates to do work. We are looking out for campaigns from clients who share the philosophy of ‘MAKING IT BIG AND BEING THE BEST’ in their respective domain/industry. Looking forward to joining hands and becoming a force to reckon in the near future!

We are interested in the project offered by you and would like to know more about it.It would be really nice if you can provide us your email id so that we can send the company profile. If you want you can connect with us at scubeconsultant2■gmail.com to discuss the same at length.

Hi Lakeshore,

I am looking for genuine project to setup my startup. We are a team of five who are well versed with bpo data entry work. I carry 7years of bpo experience out of which 4years goes to management skills. Request you to get in touch with me if you have any genuine bpo project. My contact details are as below. Thanks in advance for your help.

Megha S. Belthud

Sorry name auto corrected

Can you please send your details at hareeshkiran■gmail.com

Hi this is Dwarakanadh…i would like to join with you.please kindly let me know
the complete process details through mail or phone.

Email ID : nakka.dwarakanadh■icloud.com Mobile number : 9177412222

I am searching data entry project. I have 5 pc and capable to more pc as per requirement. i have expertise in data entry work. pls send me details on email-girishkr.pandey1■gmail.com

Hiii Lokesh,

This side is AMIT KUMAR SRIVASTAVA from Noida , Presently, I am a running a call center of RELIANCE 4G outbound . And i am looking for anything else with this project. So, kindly provide your contact number.

Sir please forward the details by PM.

Hi Ram,

Did you get any projects yet?
I have also started new company and looking for non voice BPO projects.
Kindly share some knowledge.

Hi Amit,

I have registered my company recently.
Can you please help me out here by sharing some knowledge?

I want to know how to find non voice projects of reputed companies?

Chirag Diwani kindly give your mail id…

hi Please send me the details on PM or share your email id .

contact me for non voice project 8802719542

Backend Business Process Outsourcing(U.S based)
It’s a simple form filling work

Minimum 5 seats required
Form Payout: Maximum 25 INR\Form
Monthly billing:

Minimum 4,00,000 Approx

Service\support- From company side throughout the contract period (11 months)

contact 8802719542