Looking for genuine BPO Non voice projects?

Hi… I am looking for a genuine process. Kindly email me the details on info■irainfoservices.com

Hi! This is Debasish . I am interested. Please send me the details of non voice process to my email. My email address is mantra.1■rediffmail.com

Please send me the proposal on Ravi.ranjan■grtechno.com, i am interested to work on non voice projects with 15-20 Seats.

G R Techno India
New Delhi

Hello mate,

Still you provide the projects…?

Hi… We are startup Pvt Ltd company.
We are 2 directors having 8 yrs of experience in Non Voice.
Please send details to CBSRKG■gmail.com

We are establishing a center of 100 seats in Jhansi(Uttar Pradesh). We are looking for genuine projects, Please contact us at johriswapnil■gmail.com

Hi Lokesh,

Can you provide more projects and your company details to my mail id skumarcs2011■gmail.com

Pls send the complete details to thousif10■gmail.com

You can also contact me at +91-9003683639

Send details on tasneef■gmail.com

Hi sir pls forward details to my mail id Surendraharisha■gmail.com. it’s a start up one

hi,pls send me the details to fasalc01■gmail.com

Can I have a detail . Send me mail to ediscovertek■gmail.com

Project: Medical Insurance Demographic Entries (Offline data Entry)

What is Work?

It’s a simple form filling work.

42 fields in each form

Seats Required:

Minimum 5 seats required

Forms: 35000 for 10 seats

: 17500 for 5 seats

Form rate: 20 to 25 /- perform (According seats)

Monthly billing:

For 10 seats: 7,00000 / to 8, 75,000 /

For 5 seats: 3,50,000 / to 4, 37,500 /

Payment security: - We will give you payment security of your monthly billing in advance.

You can choose:

 Post dated Cheque

Training of work:

We will give you online training for 4 days and onsite training for 3 days.

Technical Support:

Our team will give you complete technical support for 11 months.

Software timings:-

Our typing software will run 12 hours in a day. Monday to Saturday.

Quality Checking software’s:

We will give you 4 extra software’s for quality checking. You can do manually quality check. Software’s will run 24x7.

contact 9729361150 saurabh

Valued Lokesh,
I am interested in the said project, Have 10 seats and expert hands on the preocess
Please share the details to payrollbridge■gmail.com/ 9036709599
Vinuta Bhushan

My self Prashant Ojha please provide me project detail on my mail

Thanks & Regards
Prashant ojha

We are interested… We ae software and BPO firm… please reply me in personal msg…
Or send me details on kunal.nicose■gmail.com

Hello Sir,
I am interested in your offer and looking forward to know more about the process. Can you kindly forward more details about data entry projects you provide and how can i exhibit. I am from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India and my name is Shayan Tripathi. Send me details on shayan.chiku7610■gmail.com

Hi sir,

I am Krishna Sagar we are a new startup searching for non voice based projects with Technical and Non Technical Projects. We are currently running 10 seating in Hyderabad & Vijayawada .

Please send us projects details at

Thanking you,
Krishna Sagar
+91 8019579018
Project Manager.

Hi , Lokesh

I am looking for genuine project to setup my startup. I have a 5 years of experience. Request you to get in touch with me if you have any genuine bpo project. My contact details are as below. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mail Id - sureshnayak8892■gmail.com

hello lokesh…
m intrested in this project can u share the further details of projects to my mail id which is mentioned below???
MAIL.ID :saikiran6199713■gmail.com