Looking for genuine BPO Non voice projects?

Hy there this is Akash Khuntia from Adyatel communications. We have been in this industry for more than 15 years now and are looking for genuine business for our new center at rourkela. So sir please do reply at 8895380397 and adtrourkela■gmail.com,

Thank you

Kindly contact us on:
PRITI DASH
bpo1■richasoftwaresolutions.com

Kindly contact us on:
PRITI DASH

Startup India Forum

Welcome to the Startups forum - a useful India business forum for sharing business advice, experiences and business ideas, getting tips on how to start a business – from business planning to partnering with entrepreneurs – or simply start-up discussion. Come and join our start-up community!

Looking for BPO non voice projects
General Discussion
bpo
5 / 5

sreehari
Mar 8
Looking for BPO non voice projects, medical form filling or insurance related form filling projects.
Our company is based on calicut, Kerala and has a capacity of 25 seats, expandable to 50 seats . Inviting projects from genuine companies with active projects and solid documentations, also with prior records of scucessfull payouts

created
Mar 8
last reply
1d3
replies

Saurabh_Chaudhary
Mar 9
hello contact me for Non voice project @ 7290031614 saurabh kumar

10 DAYS LATER

Raghu_Jethley
Mar 19
We have a Genuine Non Voice Campaign of Data Mining with Fixed Payout of 5 Lacs per 10 seats monthly. Consultancy Fee Applicable. Interested may call or whatsapp on Nine Eight Three Three Seven Two One Three Three Two or email us on globalinfosysbpo■gmail.com

3 MONTHS LATER

Ashish_Tiwari
1d
Contact me voice and non voice BPO projects ,like form filling ,Data entry ,banking form filling ,Inbound and outbound projects Neetu.josoftech■gmail.com Skype id josoftechno16

Anjali_Mehta
1m
Hello Everyone,

We’ve best process in Bpo non voice like Pan card data entry, offline image to notepad typing, online data mining with 8 $ per hour per agent with end client sign up, Ecommerce reviewing & Field work. All our process are with Reference center and Billing Proof.

We also have Voice Projects like Egovernance, Outbound with fixed payout, Inbound with fixed payout, Chat Support and many more.

We believe in offering services to profit to all start ups and experienced start ups for any investments they would do for any of our voice and non voice ranging in facilitation fee from 1 Lac to 15 lacs from project to project.

Interested centers may send us your inquiries on Skype or email on Genuineconversions at gmail.com

Hi,

I didn’t quiet understand whereto get in touch with you, however at the given website I found an email where to get in touch bpo■richasoftwaresolutions.com so I will be mailing in here. Please lemme know if I need to get in touch through some other medium

thanks

Hi,

I would like to discuss more about the prject kindly mail me at experttroop■gmail.com

Thanks

call for data entry project saurabh 8802719542

Kindly Share your mail id otherwise contact number for better conversation. Remember in this page the black square box represents the symbol “At” - “@” .
so my mail id is bpo1 “at” richasoftwaresolutions.com

Got your mail and details sent behalf of my team member Bijaya Laxmi Parida… Kindly go through the details and let us know about your views through mail, it may be positive or negative.

Regards
Priti Dash
■■■■■■■■■■■

Hi Lokesh,

We are in the same rope. Even i am searching for the Genuine BPO/KPO project without UPFRONT fees. I have some experience in this field. I would like to meet you in-person for more details. please contact me @ 833195150 or amruthcharank■gmail.com.

Thanks,
Charan KA.

Hi, this is janardhan from hyderabad, Me and my friend want to start working on BPO non voice. Kindly share the details to my mail id or call us. I will given the contact details below.

Thanks & Regards,
JD Prasad,
jdprasadv■gmail.com
Phone Number: +91 9700130351
Facebook: #jdprasadv
Twitter: @jdprasadv

is there any upfront fees. I am genuinely looking for BPO projects and voice and non voice. If there is anything available please let me know. here are my contact details:
jdprasadv■gmail.com
+91 9700130351

kindly share the details jdprasadv■gmail.com

Contact me Voice and non voice BPO projects ,Outbound and inbound call centers
banking form filling ,
Neetu.josoftech■gmail.com
Skype id Josoftechno16

Hello,

Send me process if it’s still existing to outsource.
globalb2bsolutions■gmail.com
Thank You

Hi I am Clement from a startup company a startup company and I am working as a freelancing BD for a company at Bangalore require some genuine BPO/KPO projects for the same so if you can send me the details on my email id jonhclem■yahoo.co.in or contact me on 9632623841 required asap.

Regards
Clement

BPO projects Direct sign up Voice / Non Voice
PM to saleemshaik78628 gmail.com

pls share the details to sri■gevinsoft.com

Hi Entrepreneurs ,

Looking For Bpo Process… Good, Genuine one, Willing to make some Profit.

Don’t try to get process by Traditional ways…
Be your own client… Start your own platform for process. Life long projects… Earn as much as you can. Work or outsource it. Its Your call.
No middleman involved, Projects Directly linked to your own bank account.
Sounds Interesting…?

Start your own Project ( for Ex. check below project) ( investment approx. 1.4L including Hosting, Design) for same project be your own boss.

Task is

http://www.genuineloanoffers.com/ . need loan application filled in provided js form please check urls for different categories

Hi Entrepreneurs ,

Looking For Bpo Process… Good, Genuine one, Willing to make some Profit.

Don’t try to get process by Traditional ways…
Be your own client… Start your own platform for process. Life long projects… Earn as much as you can. Work or outsource it. Its Your call.
No middleman involved, Projects Directly linked to your own bank account.
Sounds Interesting…?

Start your own Project ( for Ex. check below project) ( investment approx. 1.4L including Hosting, Design) for same project be your own boss.