Looking for good projects to invest

www.airsoftgunindia.com have a look drop us a mail if you are serious about investment

Hi, pls let mw know your mail Id and breif profile, Can send the biz plan accordingly. Thx Vinay

Bid4Best (B4B) is a market place which aims to ease the procurement process. B4B connects Bulk Buyers & Sellers. Through an intelligent automated process, B4B aims to drastically reduce the time frame of getting quotes and reduce the pain on multiple bid evaluation, procurement process and bring out the best possible quotes for your business with in the shortest span of time. Please let me know if this interest’s you to invest, in that case we can share more details with you.

Good Morning sir,
Greetings from Raynergy Solar
We are a Delhi based company started in Feb, 2016. We provide both B2B and B2C Solar power solutions. We are profit making start-up. We are growing and now have a team of 8 experienced and hardworking engineers and technicians. We want scale up our team and reach. We have presence in 4 states Delhi, Haryana, UP and Rajesthan.
We need investors like you to help us grow our business.

please invest in www.munadi.in World’ first self managed digital PR gateway. we save Time, Money, Energy, Man power. PR is now digital.
Idea is already in market and getting good response but due to financial crisis its on hold after a 1 year of establishment.
Please contact on 9922650000 or munadicorp■gmail.com

Hi Kris,

We are astronomy company. Do visit our website www.sdro.in for details.
You can connect me on +91 8800-000-828

We are looking for fund raising for our startup HandyServices.In

If you can we can discuss further

We are startup in food tech sector, not delivery app, much more then that,

Please connect with us for further discussion.

Deepshikha Soni

Hi Krishna,

This is Sam from evaluebricks.com - a PropTech startup. Please share your LinkedIn profile and we’ll connect over there.

Can you please provide me your LinkedIn Handle OR Email so that we can discuss our product in more details?

Hi can u pls text me your contact info to discuss and forward the proposal

You can send private message to other users for easy communication.

Looking for an investor. Kindly refer www.nemesysc.in

Hello Sir,

We are the IT company provides various web services & products having excellence in our services since 2015. Please visit our website https://www.microleaftech.com to get complete idea about our business.

We also introduced the Automatic Locker System. We are the first in India to introduced the baggage locker system and employee locker with barcode/biometric.

It is a potential business, we creating many leads in all over India. We looking for investors to promote our business in all over India.

If you are interested please mail me: microleaftech■yahoo.com

Best regards,
Suresh Babu

Hi, we are a product based startup company India, we are manufacturing 3d printers, we have a very large pool of customers including industry and education both. You can see our products at www.techb.in we have a great team of young engineers from IIT’S and IIM, let me know if you find our products interesting. You can reach me at manish■techb.in Thanks

Dear Krishna,
Hi, I am a Mumbai based photographer and specialize in corporate, industrial and panoramic photography. I run a firm called Ashesh Shah Photography LLP and recognised with start-up India.
I am looking for someone who can invest in my panoramic photography venture. I very much believe that Panoramic photography can do wonders at least in Hospitality and real estate industry. I am a Google Trusted Photographer and also specialize in the customised panoramic walkthrough solutions.

ashesh shah

Sir we are an Antivirus company named MIIUSOFT KIDO, under company name MINUSOFT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, we are one of the first Eastern region Antivirus company, we are seeking for get our self Investment so that we can go on live for large productions, & sale on Pan India.
Hope you will find our project Interesting to get Invested.

You can visit our site: www.minusoft.co.in
Shubham Raj

We are Pepfuels-On Demand Fuel, started first kind of business in India. We deliver Petroleum products at doorstep. We are in operation from last 7 months, looking for investor to expand our business.kindly contact ,info■pepfuls.com
I, Tikendra Yadav founder of the company

Sir, We are having 4 patents on Smart Solar Geyser and Smart Electric Geyser. Both the products have wide market and Potential for conservation of 50% Energy and Water, we are looking for investor to roll out the production.

Hello Krishna,
It great to know you are looking for an investment opportunity.

Tight the Nut is the Pune’s fastest, technology driven brand in two wheeler after sales market in Pune. We have created transparent, quality and value for money option in two wheeler domain through chain of TTN standardized service station.

Looking forward to connect on akash■tightthenut.com