Looking for good projects to invest

If you are looking for how to best way to invest money with online.great!! We are in the right place! is the better way to invest your money securely !! invest your Money to ICO (initial coin offering) business.

Hi Krishna,
Welcome to the forum, It is so great to have you here. We really hope you enjoy your stay here.
A brief introduction about us;
We are a Financial Services based company located in Bangalore, India.
We have the best Chartered Accountants and the best Marketing talent & the best HR professionals on board.
We have helped several businesses to get funding. You name your requirement, we will provide the solution to your problem.
You can visit our website for more information (link in the bio).

Thank you
Ali
Sreshta Global

Hi, This is rekha from bangalore. We develop mobile app development. You can send me more info to my email id brekha307■gmail.com

Can we connect over call or skype? Please leave your contact details.

Dear sir,

We are looking for investment to our startup. We developed many Software Products as well as doing Electronic Locker System. Business is growing well. Need more investment to reach vast market.
I want to describe about my business to you. Please mail me your contact detail.
My email: sureshgs22■gmail.com / microleaftech■yahoo.com

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks.

Hi dear.

I have a brilliant idea for startup.
Market is entire glob.
Can not disclose here and without NDA.
Reach me at +918875028765
Or mail at rajeev_sriram123■rediffmail.com

Hi, This is Amreen, can I have your contact number and email ID because we are providing 100% Genuine BPO / Call Center Process, which would be very beneficial for you.Visit to our office once and also Contact me at 7702992498.

Hi This is PVRao,and im into IT for 10 years and now own a software company in hyderabad.
i am ready to support you technically for any latest technology.
call me or whats up me on 9703360695.
waiting for your responce

Hi, May I know what kind of tech support you are seeking.
Mail me at Vinojraj19■gmail.com

Hi :wave: Krishna, you can contact me on 7045294573 or info■globalinfosys.in we’ve plenty of projects to be offered with direct clients in India and USA.

Hello, Which area are you planning to fund?

Hai all,
We are a start up IT firm with person of well knowledge and experience. We are masters in web development and web design which will help you grow your business in next level. For enquiry, cost and proposal contact us on info■spiegeltechnologies.com. You can experience a affordable service at minimum cost in a timmely manner

Thanks connect me on whatsap or call 9930455679

Hi Krishna,

Are you still looking to Invest? If Yes, In which area?

our project is operational with quite good profits above industry standards

we need additional capital for implementing phase 2&3

cap size around 10-15 crore INR

please contact

aradhyagb■ankitbiofuels.com

Hi Krishna,

This is Mitali here and I am the founder of http://www.supermommitali.com which is a parenting website with an active social media presence, looking at creating a whole new experience in the field of parenting by enriching and entertaining every mother/ father who is looking at being more of a REAL parent than a PERFECT one. Also…we go beyond parenting as well and deal with the parent as an individual.

Key Features….

1. First-hand experiences as a parent helping people to connect easily and consume information.

2. International community outreach which provides as a global information sharing platform for parents and opportunity for brands.

3. Video-based solutions and experiments with HD LIVE formats which can be a positive addition in the parenting field.

4. Intellectual Properties which can scale up as a brand proposition and much more.

Do let us know as to how would you like to take this forward.

We would like to meet you and give you more information about our venture and growth strategy along with a solid financial plan

Regards,
Mitali
mail■supermommitali.com

Hi I am from Fullorbis Technologies based in Kochi. We have created an eco-system for micro theaters in rural areas. The system includes a novel method for safe offline content delivery, exceptional quality movie-watching experience + profitable system with cash-flow from day one. For initial discussion, please contact: gotokochi■gmail.com This is an idea with international possibilities and can be utilized / deployed worldwide.

Hi Sir,
We are into travel Domain and we are looking for investor for one of our project which is 100% profitable. Project will start giving revenue from the day 1 it goes live.
If want to discuss more in details You can send reach us at ars.venture8844■gmail.com

Hello

I have startup project of Fintech and E-commerce. I am finding fund for this project.
More details please contact me.
Thank you.
yds.niraj gmail com

Regards,
Niraj Patel

#Blockchain #fintech #e-commerce #DigitalPayment

Hello Krishna,

Good to know of your interest in Investing in good projects.

We have created www.bestbookbuddies.com - Social Network Platform for Book Lovers.
It has reached the revenue stage and we are looking for funds to grow.

Please share more details about yourself to proceed ahead with discussions.

Thanks.

Sudhir Gandotra
CEO
sudhir■bestbookbuddies.com
+91-98101-20918