Looking for good projects to invest

We can explore the possibilities of investment in Ariprus, we are Industrial IoT platform venture focusing on improving Inventory/supply chain issues of SME in India.
You can reach me at praful.satasia■ariprus.com or +91-99205 10944.Tnx

Hi I am Pavan Kumar from Hyderabad, Actively looking for the Investor or Partner to start one very good business with heigh profits, I am ready with the projects and some other necessery things, need 5lavks INR to 10 Lacks INR budget to start my business, Please reach me on +91 9553226918 or pavankumar.liebe■gmail.com

I recommend to read about development of Mineunit Platform. It is a complex solution for unit’s mining capabilities, protection of your personal data and data encryption. I think it will be available soon. I think you might find it interesting to you as well, take a look https://mineunit.com/.

Let me introduce JEEVAK , An AI Powered marketplace for holistic health & Wellness. It provides personalized natural wellness solution on simple chat interface through Ayurveda, Yoga, Panchakarma, SPA, Nutrition, Natural Supplements, and Physiotherapy with their experts advisory.

There is no one stop organized wellness service under one roof. Through Jeevak, we are providing One Stop Wellness solution, aggregating similar to Ola/Uber or Flipkart/Amazon for Natural Wellness.

As we are planning to launch Jeevak in July 2018, I am looking for an opportunity to get funding support in pre launching stage for sustainable
growth

Hi Raghu,
I have been working on different startup ideas and new projects, I will give you support, call me to this number or send me email, 8125336030, rathna.b3■gmail.com

Investing money in cryptocurrencies is quite a good idea but this market is young and risks are really high. There are also not so many services that you can use to make things faster. It took me a few days to find a bitcoin tumbling service that can be trusted.

Hello Sir,
Would you please share mail I’d

Sachin
projectspathva■gmail.com

please share your email or ping me at rajesh.vermaa306■gmail.com

Let me know if you will invest in recycling of polymers in Bengaluru. Send me an email on ahmedparvez■yahoo.com

Check out our project: Indian Youth Cafe.

Www.indianyouthcafe.org

We think, design , build and manage sustainable social spaces for youth of today.

Let me know if you’re interested to fund our upcoming projects.

Thanks,
Sehaj

We are a fast growing information technology company. With a talented team of 40+ engineers, Project manager, leam leader, developers. We offer custom software as well as business website design services with portal development services for business applications.

We always believes in customer satisfaction. We are here to serve customers.

We Offer Symfony Development , Laravel Development , Zend Development.

Please Visit our website for more information about Web Development and Mobile Development Services .

Hi Krishna,

We Cropcart company, company connects with farmers with Retailers, wholesalers for selling the Crops. Company deals with commercial crops as well as traditional crops. We have website cropcart.in.

We could convenience the farmers and business wholesalers for selling and transportation of crops. Company charge 8 percent service fee.

We help the farmers as well consumer with reasonable price. Crops business domain around 1lakh crore rupees market scope there in India.
We created webapplications for tomatocart.in, potatocart.in, Onioncart.in, pgcrop.com.

I hopes my company could provides good support for wealth investment opportunity.

Regards,
Mallikarjuna besthc.
Mallikarjuna.besthc : Skype ID
mallikarjuna.besthc at gmail dot com

Why don’t you just enter the FX market? I think that the idea is worthwile so you may consider it. If you’ll, then don’t forget to visit www.topbrokers.com, cause you can learn a lot from the website as there are huge amounts of really helpful information.

I have a waste recycling proposal. In Thane Maharashtra India we are entering into a contract for 20years to convert municipal corporation solid waste into pellets which are used in place of charcoal.

Total investment cost is 100 crs.Monthly net revenue will be 1.62 CRS . In addition to carbon credits.
We are tied up Regreen Technology California for using their technology.

My contact number is 9769363550 my email is subhash_rohra1969■yahoo.co.in

It’s pleasure to connect with you. I’m working in FATbit Technologies, is a creative web designing agency since 2004. FATbit Technologies also offers an array of online marketplace builders to start an online business. So, here is the right place to invest, and the perfect time to launch something innovative.

So, if you are thinking of a lucrative business to invest then go through these below mention projects. These are for startup and SMEs, and we deliver services throughout the world.

Yo!Kart: Multi-vendor marketplace with powerful e-commerce software. Today’s, everyone prefers to shop online because it saves your time as well as money. To invest in an e-commerce platform is the most lucrative business idea and have good ROI.

Yo!Rent: Rental marketplace software where customers can rent or buy almost everything such as cars, books, bikes, jewelry, sports accessories etc. Online rental platforms are gradually becoming a dominant force in the present e-commerce ecosystem because consumers prefer access over ownership. (They prefer renting over purchasing. )

Growcer: An Online supermarket with the best grocery e-commerce platform. In this busy life, people do not have time to go outside and buy a grocery, it is a daily need and requires more time for purchasing, so people prefer to go online and buy them. According to my opinion, it is the best business idea to invest.

If you want to invest in India then Data Entry Project Business is best!! Call us at: 8826304758/ 9821322032 or visit at: http://www.globaloaps.com/

ADDRESS –

113AB & 114AB, 2ND FLOOR,SEWAK PARK,

NEAR DWARKA MOR METRO STATION

OPP. PILLER NO. 783, UTTAM NAGAR

NEW DELHI-110059

Hi We have a project with Software development for US healthcare company and if you are interested in taking the 3-7 million USD Dollars payout process can contact me on jigna■doingmilestone.com