Looking for good projects to invest

Respected Sir,

I am nitin Patel from Gujarat, india want to set up a Fruit CONCENTRATE Plant

I have 100 acre land at Gujarat where I want to cultivate fruit and land with electricity and 24/7 water facility

I am searching invester who having knowledge of Fruit CONCENTRATE Plant as well as prospect market

If you join us then its great help to us

Cost of Project is 5crore but it’s lower for us as below are reason

1. Water is available 24 / 7 without any cost as Narmada canal 100 feet away from my farm

2.Fruit we cultivate in our own farm so the cost of raw material is lower the. Compare with other company and we can create cluster of Fruit farming up to 3000 MT as land of surendranagar is suitable for Fruit Farming

3.Labour are easily available at very lower cost

4.Having own solar Plant at farm so electricity coat is also down.

5.Builing construction cost is lower as we not need to Purchase land only we have to construction factory on farm only

Only 2 expenses we have to done is machinery require for production and working capital

Also we get subsidy from government for this project if you have any Export market the we get 25 of exporting cost
As the demand of fruit juice concentrate is going high day by day

Waiting for your valuable reply

Regards

Nitin Patel

Nothing is looking attractive for investing here. I am fond of new technologies and I’d better invest in ICO. For exact predictions I use icopulse.com So have few chances to be mistaken. For me, this is virtually reasonable.

Hi, I am looking forward to hear from you to start my own limited company.

pavankumar.liebe@gmail.com