Looking for Investing partner

startupindia

Hello …
Any one is interested to invest on school which is running successfully at one of rural area with aiming to provide high quality education to rural children .
Since two years its running and established well with good reputation …

I hope any body will be joining who has interest in education business

you should also cross post at https://www.rangde.org/ and try to get in touch with Teach for India to see if they can accommodate your school in the volunteer teaching program

I would like to give more details on my school vision…

About Aradhana:
The Aradhana Preschool is a startup organization at Kummur Village, Byadgi Taluk and Haveri District.
The sole aim and objective of the organization is to impart urban level education at the rural level. At Aradhana We want to shun the old school method and bring in a new technique of imparting education for not only grades but also for knowledge and to preach the way of living right from Kindergarten level.

Mission:
Our mission at Aradhana is to provide a customized educational program to nourish and nurture the excelling qualities of a child attains social excellence in preparation for his/her global world of tomorrow.
Vision:
We believe that every child in rural India has all the potential to rightly called the “FUTURE CITIZEN OF INDIA”. Our vision is to prepare our students to be responsible, productive and thriving individual in global world.

Present scenario:
 The Aradhana Preschool established in the academic year 2013-14 started with 32 students for LKG & UKG.
 In the present academic year 75% increase in the no of students has been noted.
 Our efforts have been well appreciated by the parents and local Govt bodies (BEO, Tahsildar and Vice Tahsildar).
Future Plans:
 Phase (1). Expansion till 5th std .
 Phase (2).Expansion from 6th to 10th.
 Infrastructural Expansion.
 Funds to be provide more amenities for a learning experience.
Potential.
What we sow today will reap tomorrow. Efforts today will fetch us the desired results tomorrow.
This plan is aimed at providing quality education so that we grow tremendously in the years to come for this quality education in the early stage. We have to sow more than what we reaped last year.