Looking for investor/cofounder for V. R /IoT/Hardware R & D lab

Hello we have a small team of founders working on some exciting ideas in mainly V R and other hardware space. Looking for some Investor/Co founder for the same.

could you pls mail more details about kind of investment you are looking for?

Please contact us. Reach Ventures is SE Asian VC currently managing 100 million USD fund ‘Flight I’ scouting for potential startups in India categorized under following business domains:-

1. Real Estate (Smart Housing and Commercial Buildings)
    • covers builders with highly worth project portfolio, smart
      building material manufacturers, smart and sustainable home
      automation etc.
  2. Food Processing - Synthetic Food manufacturers primarily
  3. Fashion - clothes, shoes, accessories etc brands valued at more than 25 crores INR
  4. Commercial Farming - urban and robotic farming primarily
  5. Clean energy - automobile, water harvesting, charging stations etc.
  6. Education

Kindly contact us to discuss further.

Check out TechGroov’s accelerator program designed exclusively for startups looking to grow in the Tech space.

We have a fully functional research and development team that has extensive knowledge and experience in Machine Learning, IoT, AI, AR and VR to implement solutions for real time issues. TechGroov provides the perfect platform to connect budding entrepreneurs with peers, mentors, advisors and angel investors. Your idea is great? Who knows! TechGroov might fund your idea!

What you get: Seed Funding for select startups, Mentorship, Co- Working Space, IT Infra (Computers, Internet, Hosting, UI/UX expert guidance, mobile application developers etc.), Networking, Connections to Investors and Opportunity to Pitch to Silicon Valley experts!

We are HealthCare startup, focusing on reducing the cost of heathcare, services and making it approachable and reachable from any place to anywhere and anytime. He have started implementing and focus on game changer devices that make it possible. If it interest you for funding us, please let me know we will connect and discuss.

+91 9008047024

i am looking funding for logistics based company.
can you please forward me details by PM.