Looking for Investors

I am Taran Singh, an MBA and Sales Vice-President at India’s First Telecoms Comparison Platform and has been in the line of mobile industry for 7 years.

Telecoms Supermarket India - Comparison platform for Telecom services and products, a registered company in India and is recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion.

We found an opportunity in the market of Telecoms services comparison supporting Digital India initiative in India.

Our vision is to take empower every user with as much as telecom service understanding and ease all jargons used. As a part of Digital India Initiative, our unique Telecoms Supermarket India offer for MSME (Micro small, medium enterprises) and other residents in Rural parts to become digital and be technology savvy.

We would like to raise capital to take the venture to next stage and offer our service on PAN India basis.

Thanking all at Startup Forum
Taran Singh

Hi Taran Greetings for the day,
I have read your business interest do keep in touch @ abdul_raqshan■yahoo.co.in or please feel free to call me on 9246308601 to understand more on your business model.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Tharan. I’m an NRI interested to do something in India. Would like to know more about your business model. Please send me the details to shams_25■hotmail.com