Looking for marketing partners/resellers for cloud based ERP

We are looking for marketing partners/resellers for our cloud based ERP solution

Need some more info about your cloud based tool. Any screenshots, videos, live demo?

Hello,

Greetings from StemNode Consulting Pvt Ltd!

About Us:
StemNode Consulting Pvt Ltd is technology and customer centric information technology solution provider and service provider company. We provide the best possible IT solutions & services with the help of industry best expert manpower.

We offer staffing, training and consulting solutions for Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and Workday.

Our customer centric focus is to provide highly effective and quality service and solutions. Our comprehensive delivery options enable us to distribute work across global locations to align with client’s cost, speed and requirements.

Microsoft Dynamics Products we offer

1. Axapta
  2. Navision
  3. GP
  4. CRM

Our Services

1. Staffing: We provide contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement services.
  2. Training: Individual, group, batch and online training can be provided within and outside India.
  3. Implementation/Consulting: Our team provides the best of the solutions right for your business.

**We are happy to help :slight_smile: **

Hi,

I hope you have fulfilled this requirement. if not please let me know if you know any help from me. I have more than 13 years of experience in digital marketing please see my blog srinivaskatam.com

Can you share more details about your offering

Please post more details.

Contact us at: helloâ– huntertech.in