Looking for Partners: B2C Commerce

b2c
partner

Hi,

I’ve got a B2C project, and the prodcts I sell is smart gadgets. I can manage sourcing and international shipping, but I need one to help me manage local stock, delivery and receiving payment. Anyone interested please drop me a line. We will discuss more details. Thank you

Please PM me your contact details. I’ll get in touch with you.

hi

am deepak, you reach me on 9980441551 for providing me more details, else you can drop your number so that i can reach you

Have you tried to organize a presentation to make your product popular and attract new partners? These guys might help you - http://proektainc.com/ . As far as I know, they arrange exhibitions, presentations, conferences et.c for businesses. Good luck, friend!

Hi, Please PM me your details will get in touch with you.

I’m Antriksh from Techbliss Solutions. You can get in touch to take this further by PM.
Www.Techbliss.in and www.6oam.com

Please contact me by PM.

drop me a Private message.

Please me please. skype : winwinweb05

Hello, I am category manager at patadekho.com and I can fulfill your requirement. contact me
my skype id - priyank.181

If you still are looking for a partner, PM me. I am good at Managing Operations & Finance…

if u are still looking for a partner drop me a personal message

I already hold a E-fulfillment company. You can Inbox me your contact details and we shall discuss it.

Hi I’m Divya from chennai, Co Founder of a delivery startup if you are interested please contact me

Looks very interesting! PM me :slight_smile:

Hello Simon,

Interested

Hi Simon,

I have been in the BtoC commerce or E-commerce industry for about 10years both Domestic(India) and international market( USA).I have experience in managing the operations ,vendor management ,logistics and customer service. If you think this is something you are looking in a partner,please do drop me an email to antony.sailesh■gmail.com.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Regards,
Antony

Do you need outsourced staffing for customer service?

Kindly send more details via pm so thatI can contact you for further discussion.

Hi,

I am seriously looking for viable business partnetship and want to discuss this further. Pl. contact me via pm