Looking for partners for my starup

startupindia
requirements
partner
startups

Hello everyone,
Now this is the business proposal for those startups who are having a completely public dealing services. Like Dealing with sectors like

As in Travel &Tourism

1. Hospitality Sector
  2. Hotels
  3. Restaurants
  4. Resorts
  5. Convention Centers

and as in Real Estate

1. Property Developers
  2. Architects

and as in Educational Institutions

1. Universities
  2. Schools
  3. Colleges

Apart from this we can include:

1. Museums
  2. Automotive
  3. Libraries
  4. Religious institutions
  5. Churches
  6. Retreat centers

We are dealing in Virtual Tours development for the business. If any one is interested to partner with us have the deals with their clients along with their deals. Then inbox me.

hi, @sagarnandwani
We can provide necessary technologies for your virtual tour solution, we are develop a android and ios solution for the virtual reality
App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.ired.g50.svidioPro
same as in ios
Hardware: http://www.amazon.in/COPO-3D-virtual-reality-glasses/dp/B0166T848S

We are also develop a unity based virtual tour or server based auto update virtual tour f you want. we are also deal with 360 video / image shooting and all. Contact me for more information.

Have a nice day
bhargav
bhargav[at]iredtech.in

Hello ,

Please have discussion on this .Could you please explain and have detailed discussion ?

Please call me on 08308367500

@bhargav hello sir i know I am replying to your post very late and I apologies for that. Currently I am in Mumbai and will get back to my office on 2 Oct and let you know all the details regarding my services.

@Lingashetty_Menasagi I will get back to you on 2 Oct regarding this services. Till then if you want to know something you can text me or drop message on whats-app @ +91 8107907951

We are the virtual tour that is 360 tours developer. and now we are looking for the partners who can propose the 360 tours services to their clients. We will be serving them on your behalf and will let you also earn form this and expand the business and the services in India. If anyone is interested to work please let us know through a email at sagar[dot]techjunctionplace[dot]in

Thanking You
Sagar Nandwani
Founder
Tech Junction

Can you send me your offering details on navinâ– yashams.com. We will try to propose it to our clients.