Looking for the next big iOT startup from India

startup
startupindia
japan
iot

Hi guys,

My name is Kohei from Japan.

I’m looking for great startup especially IoT to interview in Bangalore. I have strong connection with major Japanese companies and have own media about indian startup for Japanese investor and companies which are looking for startups to invest and to acquire and to cooperate with.
The reason why I write about indian companies in Japanese, most of Japanese people tend to choose Japanese article and research.
If you’re interested in doing business with Japanese company, and are looking for investor, send me your company’s information to following email. I’m looking for seeing rock star group of India’s latest tech darlings. Cheers,
Kohei Tsukazaki

Hello sir,
I myself PAVAN TEJA.I have an idea of starting a startup.we dont need investment.we need a programmer to create app for us and some support thats it.Hope yo will join hands with us

App Creation Help

we have started company for solar rooftop power plant we have very good orders ,we are looking for funding ,we have experienced team ,potential of becoming at least 1000 cr company in next two years.pl contact.

we have started EPC company for providing end to end solar power solution to different customers ,i.e, industries ,commercial ,school ,college,hospitals,residential projects etc .
company started by experienced engineer who has worked with leading solar companies at senior level.
we have already done tie up with leading epc company in solar field ,and we have almost completed about 1 mw rooftop installation and commissioning through this big companies ,and we getting lot of inquiries from many other big companies for associating with them
Now we got MNRE empanelment for grid connected rooftop power plant ,so we are planning to go for private and govt customer to do end to end epc of solar projects .
secondly we planning to create different verticals in the organization i.e given below
1 providing end to end consultancy services for rooftop and MW projects .
2 installation commissioning of rooftop and MW projects
3 end to end EPC of rooftop and MW projects
4 providing solar street lighting solution
5 Providing solar water pump for agriculture sector
6 Home lighting solution .
we have capability of doing all the above with best in class quality as compared to any big company
looking for funding to take these plan forward.
Regards
Harish kumar
■■■■■■■■■■■
harish■solaritenergy.com

Hi Kohei,
My friend based out of Ananthapur in Andhra Pradesh,South India has been working on his iOT startup for a period of time now.
Can you give us some idea of what kind of iOT ideas are finding resonance in the Japanese startup ecosystem and the investment community over there ?
Also do share your website or contact info via a private message, so i can forward the same to my colleague .

All the best.

let me know what you are looking for. or buzz me at 8978484197

Hello!! I am a developer. Contact me for further details.

Hello , My self suresh, Iam from Chennai , We are in IOT. please share by pm.

We can get in touch via PM.

Can we have discussion on Skype @ suresh.kumar3723 with prior intimation

Let us connect at deepsundarc at gmail.com

myself janardhan. we have an idea on automobile service. Can I share with you our idea?

Hello Sir ,

I am a professional programmer if you need me contact me on umeshsingh86■hotmail.

we are a new startup , check us out at www.shoponn.in
amit

Hey ,I am the cofounder of startup purely based on IOT you can check out at vyomiot.in now looking for investors We have got talented team and excellent IOT products

Hello Kohei-san,
My name is Sriram and I am from Izumi Network Yugen Kaisha based at Nagoya, Japan.

We are a recruitment and translation agency based at Nagoya since 2005.
Our core focus is on Bilingual requirements from the IT, Engineering, Telecom, Insurance etc. for both permanent recruitment as well as contract based staffing. Such a focused vision enables us to identify and provide specialized resources in a quick turnaround time. Our permanent recruiting license number is 23-ユ-301087 extended From 27年06月30日 till 32年06月30日

I am planning to Move back to Bangalore, ndia in May 2017 and wanted to know if we can support you in any way to expand into Bangalore Market. Thanks, Sriram

Kohei san,

I have a proposal to take on Amazon Go (http://www.amazon.com/go) which is also still a beta launching this year.

The implementation is IoT heavy and will need quite a bit of funding. However, the pilot can be accomplished quickly and within $10,000 or thereabouts. All tech is already available but nobody has yet synthesised it into a project.

I had proposed this idea to a company I was working for in 2015, however, they had neither the funds nor the risk-appetite for it.

With the right funding and backing to tie up with various component suppliers, the scale up to break-even could be as short as just a couple of years.

Hoping to hear from you…

Hey, we are a start based purely on IOT you can check it out at vyomiot.in currently we are developing products based on IOT that can fetch us a great market share now currently looking for investors you can connect me furthur by PM.

Hi Kohel, Great to get connected to you. I am in the middle of something related to IOT. I’ll ping you once it is done.

Cheers,
Aditya

Hi Yash, can you share your contact number? I’m looking for someone to handle technical side of my company product.