Looking To Invest 1 Million in Growing Indian Startup

startupindia
invest

Want to invest approx 1 millIon INR in startup / venture funds / joint venture / existing growing firm.

Interested members can send their business proposal by pm or post it here.

Business module with atleast 15%-20%pa consistent return will be given preference.

Regards,
Rahul Hirawat

Hi Rahul,

I’m Mohit , Cofounder of Contree.

Contree is developed by four IIT Roorkee graduates.It is an interactive group expense management and settlement app with free bank transfer facility. Currently in beta version, it is a unique way to split, manage and settle expenses among roommates, college students, colleagues.

We have been awarded “Most Promising Startup” in the recent NCR nurture session by NASSCOM 10000 Startups and are incubated under TIEDS ( IIT Roorkee Incubator Program).

Our focus has been to target unit economics right from the start and we are bootstrapped since inception. Contree is picking up traction in Beta stage ( without any spend on marketing, we can boast of that!). Along with our well planned out marketing efforts with your association i am confident that we can scale up our business model. I think we deserve atleast a meetup !

Playstore link: https://goo.gl/sX2Be5

Hi Rahul,

We are a product based Start up centric on merchendise with own signature style. Starting with notebook and jute bags. The market for the same is is 10,000 cr in India and 6.2 Cr in eastern India.

A sample T. A was surveyed and 95% of the people find our designs unique and fresh. The team working if funded are ad agency guys and designers with more than a decade of experience. Our U. S. P is manufacturing the designed products and merchendise and selling them at affordable rates.

Competing companies have had more than 150% growth in this sector.

Please provide an email id if you would like to hear more from us.

Hi Rohit , Kapil Bajaj this side from Green Warriors India Pvt Ltd ( www.kabadiexpress.com) ,we are in space we collect waste paper & other recyclable scrap from Home, Corporate,schools and societies . We are 1 Year Old and on Transaction stage now , 1000 Clients in East Delhi & Noida , Profit Margin 20 to 30% each transaction , We looking forward to expand of opeartion in other part of delhi for that we are looking for seed funding . If you are interested in this space please connect with me .
Regards
Kapil Bajaj
Co Founder
www.kabadiexpress.com

Please send your email id.

Please contact us. Reach Ventures is a South East Asian VC currently having 100 million USD fund ‘Flight I’ scouting for potential startups in India categorized under following business domains :-

1. Real Estate (Smart Housing and Commercial Buildings)
    • covers builders with highly worth project portfolio, smart
      building material manufacturers, smart and sustainable home
      automation etc.
  2. Food Processing - Synthetic Food manufacturers primarily
  3. Fashion - clothes, shoes, accessories etc brands valued at more than 25 crores INR
  4. Commercial Farming - urban and robotic farming primarily
  5. Clean energy - automobile, water harvesting, charging stations etc.

Kindly contact us to discuss further.

Can u give ur mail I’d…
Yalavarthygroups■gmail.com

Hi Dear Rahul sir,
I am expert of dairy farming and manufacturing of beverage,i have project of dairy farming its daily use products in each every home and its very shortage and low competition industry in india with value of 80,000 cr. And 12/% grow/year,my project is ready and government bank is reasy to loan after all checking by project officer ,i need only margin money from invester i have my own land,team and alredy setup markat where i our dairy product will sale.I have other expert who will take of cattels he is ex dairy expert in hariyana government .Its share will at 25% / 75% and will disscuss for other matter. sspandcl■gmail.com

hi, i am interested , please pm me more details.

hello,

we are trademark search engine ( http://trademarking.in ) lets connect if you are interested.