Looking to Invest / Partner

Kindly, Post your business project on Idea Of Entrepreneur - You can make potential partners.

If you are looking for an investor, sign up to BORNBRIO and go for funding.

You can signup to BORNBRIO to share or discuss your ideas, as this is a platform that connects global investors, startups and mentors.

Hi Pooja

Thanks for the suggestion

Hi Thanks for the your time and suggestion

Hello Adg,
Im Bright Livingstone. Im the founder of webnexs.com - A private Limited entity. We service currently in Ecommerce and webnexs provides employment to 12 people now from 1 in may 2015. We have been constantly improving our abilities and move into newer segments. Currently we are opening our ideas to NBFC and Startup Fintech by creating softwares that can be used by them. I would like to have your ideas into the business. If you can help, i would be glad.

Thank you.

Hi Karan,

I am Ashissh Raichura from Mumbai, I have a medical device startup.

I think we should connect, we might mutually benefit.

Too bad your interest doesn’t cover fashion retail domain this domain is $1.25 trillion worldwide and growing @6% annually should this domain interest you please do Pm me is a new technology developed in India for the world using computer vision and artificial intelligence. The product we are launching has not been commercially launched anywhere around the world.

If your are interested please look into www.lorvenbiologics.com and contact, which is a healthcare based startup with innovative and affordable healthcare solutions promotion.

Thank you

We are recognised Startup and having 4 patents on Water and Energy Conservation products. We Invented Smart Solar Geyser and Smart Electric geyser, both the products are having huge market potential. Presently product is in Market fit stage and we are looking for Investors.

We are Food Tech Sector Startup and recognized by DIPP. Please DM for further discussion.

I.am Mr.Rajgopal Patil Director for proposed the rural unit om sai sugar allied products pvt lt, khanapur belgaum dist, Karnataka India it is situated near to ANAMOD GHAT ,closer GOA AREA
We the proposed unit manufacturing of unique 12 months shelf stable bottled sugar cane juice without preservatives, we registered under start -up unit Vide no.DIPP12011 , the project investment is Rs,75,00,000/_ for the purchase of plant(PEB)and machinary.this project will authentically enable the rural farmers and to create employment
please consider to support rural project
thanking you sir
yours faithfully
Mr.Rajgopal Patil
what’s up:9740271821

Hello Aishwarya,

Please let me know if you have any interest in collaborating with my US startup in one of the hottest tech areas. Please respond back and I will provide you my contact details.

Hi, we are also looking for an investor of any types of business industry who would like to invest in India.

Here’s our website:

Let me know if you’re interested, PM me.

Thank you.

Our organisation is extremely unique. You may learn more about us at www.urbanshaman-magic.com. We are in the entertainment industry primarily.

If you find us interesting then you can reach out to us at janvion■urbanshaman-magic.com

We have a new Startup launched which is in Beta and Pre-revenue stage.

Please feel free to contact me if you find this interesting.

Hello Sir,

It good to know you are looking for an investment opportunity in India.It gives me immense pleasure to introduce Tight The Nut is the Pune’s fastest, technology driven brand in two wheeler after sales market in Pune. We have created Transparent, Quality, and value for money option in two wheeler domain through chain of TTN standardized workshops. We provide delightful two wheeler Service experience with the blend of technology platform and highly evolved standardized processes. In a short span of operations in Pune we have catered 13000+services.
Looking forward to connect.
You can revert me on akash■tightthenut.com

Hi this is Shiv D … Founder at FareHawker.Com … I am looking for someone who can help me for financial support to develop our portal as India’s first Aviation Portal.
If interested pls call me at +91-9311663434

Shiv D Gadekar

Hi ,
I am an experience Professional with more that 18 years of experience in Agro Commodity trading in domestic as well international. I am working on a startup idea of Domestic agro trading startup , where end to end will be connected . It means from farmer to end buyer ( home user , retailers , restaurants as well as bulk buyers) .
As this is still at the concept stage , I am looking for like minded people to join as partners .
We can discuss more over the phone .
Regards ,
Sandeep Ahluwalia
+91 8360534656

hi ,

please share your contact details , we can discuss over phone . I am having more that 18 years experience in agro commodity trading and working on a startup into food / Agro .
All the best

Sandeep Ahluwalia