Looking to Invest / Partner

partner
fintech
angelinvestor
startupindia

Gajanan Patil
phone no. 7709853387

I’m interested to know more about your idea, please contact me at shams_25■hotmail.com

Hi, we were looking for partners to start Training business in Kharar (Mohali) Location. We have building, some business planning and investment also needed. He/she must be technically having computer programming skills to work together. Only hard working personality person plz. Please ping me on hr■jaseir.com

Are you interested in an education startup?
If so, please email me on ayakconsultancy■gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +919425412028
I would love to have a Skype Session with you.

Hi, Please have a look at www.realmilk.co.in and let me know your thoughts.

Hi

We are going to supply product directly from farmers to the bulk buyers and daily needs also

Now a days people are showing interest in organic products so we will meet the farmers who are interested organic farming and we will take care of that land and we will give money to the farmer monthly based or if they not interested in monthly we will pay for the product and store them in our warehouses. So by meeting farmers directly we can get product for low cost and Farmers also get good returns and buyer also will get it for less money

If we are getting more order in future me also add inorganic product also if any one required it

So thank you

I think I will get a positive reply from you

Good idea Siva Babu. www.realmilk.co.in

Hi ! Great to know that you are interested in funding Agrotech business.
Mine is in the same aspect.

Could you please share me your email id to share my project ?

Hi,

We are suppliers of Natural Human Hair and also export to few countries. We are expanding and would like to setup a warehouse and sign up distributors / retailers in USA. That’s just a glimpse of our activity and can share details if you are interested.

If you are interested, please do contact us sampathraj.mp■gmail.com or alternatively on whatsapp +91 7708960727

Greeting everyone, We are a Financial Services firm based in Bangalore, India.
We are young and working with 400+ startups, with 2 successful funding and counting. We manage your end to end accounting, compliance, and tax.
Reach out to us for any of your business requirement.
Thank you

hi this is madhu iam ready for your agreement please call me 08074347146

Hi.

I am Anthony from Mumbai I have good export import project for which investment is needed very good profits I have export order for Russia and gulf countries so if u r interested u can send ur reply to my what’s up no it’s 9137788128 or mail me on peter.antony88■yahoo.com ok
Anthony

Would you like the idea of investing in a Parenting Startup?

Regards,
Mitali
mail■supermommitali.com

Hey Pal ,
Greetings of the day!! ,
Your profile interests me with a sense for you being into finance and that is what I am not good at, We are a company dealing into gifting and merchandises over past 12 years , and now have converted from the traditional way of business to an online store , we are the only dedicated portal catering major three segments of gifting i.e corporate / event gifting / personalized gifting ,We are operating from Pune ,

https://retail.franchiseindia.com/article/whats-hot/trends/Sudden-Boom-of-Gifting-Market-in-India.a5808/

http://businesseconomics.in/rise-online-gift-industry

You can revert me if this interests you
piyushkavaiya■gmail.com

Please Contact Me
+919797383912(Whatsapp Number Also)

Hi,
I’m interested in Music related business. Do reply when you are available to discuss about the same.

Hi,

I am director of agriculture related Ecommerce company. We are in selling commercial crops and traditional crops over the Bengluru city.

We are developed ecommerce based webapplications for selling the Crops over online ecommerce platform. We have office in Begaluru and in Anantapur.

Our webapplications are www.cropcart.in, www.onioncart.in, www.potatocart.in, www.tomatocart.in, www.pgcrop.com,.

We have good marketing potential growth as expected 1lakh crore turnover domain. I Have good marketing research data for selling the Crops with minimum profit of 10-12 percent.

I am looking for financial partner for my company for sharing ideas and investment for grow along with me. Please reply.

Skype id: mallikarjuna.besthc
Whats up: 855599eight7four8.

Regards,
Director,
Corpcart online services opc private limited.

Hi there and great to see your interest in investing in Indian startups.

We operate India’s first Telecoms comparison platform where we not only compare and sell telecom services but also work for a social cause of #digitalindia.

If you are interested in exploring further, please connect on info■telecomssupermarket.in

Which is the best bank for opening current account for new startup ? I am very confused between SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Union bank and state bank of India ? I am scared to go with private money due to security of my funds and for public banks, they are charging fees for internet NEFT transactions which private banks are not…Please help