Looking to partner up or invest

ecommerce
entrepreneurs
startups
startupindia

Hi, I am looking to involve in startups, partner or co-find, or even if possible, invest in it. I am willing to contribute anyway I can. Message me if anyone is interested.
Thank you.

hi iam intrested please call me 8074347146

Hi,

We are an early stage startup, devwloped few of our products and need funding for further push. Kindly go through the website - www.mirai-tech.in
We are working for Defense and Green energy.

My mail id is - ashutosh■mirai-tech.in

Regards

Ashutosh Kumar
Mirai-Tech LLP

Hi… Domain name Mathswork.Com is 99℅ ready to offer mobile maths tuition configured on free forever Google Suite with 200 administrative accounts. You may buy and operate it from your mobile or chandanavana.com

so, how can i help you?

Either buy and launch it outright or customise it as you wish, run the business and give me 50 percent of whatever you get. You can employ tutors■mathswork.com or sell tutors a single branded sign-in website plus online school… etc,… trivia like marketing geometry boxes under the brand too should fetch… you also get Twitter, Facebook, Google I’d mathswork…

Hi…this is CFPI Consultancy Private Limited from Chandigarh…Wanted to discuss more with you. How can we connect with each other ?
Company Mail Id- writetocfpi■gmail.com
Contact no. m 9779986264

What would you like to discuss about? @CFPI

hi nithin…i would like to use your expertise in our startups which are currently in growing phase, if you are willing to go far, kindly email me your area of interest at sales■magictym.com
once i received this email from you, i will provide all the details regarding our association…thank you…

www.cardaap.com have a look in to this website. Looking for someone who can develop and manage a team. Hope we can provide good return on your investment as well.
regards krishna