Marketplace For Startups - New Section - Coming Soon

marketplace
startups

Hi guys,

We are opening a new section called Marketplace For Startups soon. A platform for startups to avail best services and products with awesome support at best prices. You can access it soon here.

##What’s the Marketplace section?

A place to buy and sell high-quality services, products to startups.

##What services fit in Marketplace section:

All legal services, products which will help startups to grow fast can be sold in the marketplace section.

Examples: Company Registration, Web Hosting, Social Media Services, Web Design & Development, Mobile App Development, Internet Marketing Softwares

##Pricing to sell in the Marketplace section

There is a Rs. 2500 topic listing one-time fee. We are giving away flat %50 discount to the first five sellers.

Start selling in the marketplace section at only Rs. 2500 Rs. 1250 (Valid for first five sellers only).

To buy click here.

Coupon code: FIRSTFIVE

##When it will go live?

Very soon. :vb-drink:

Reserved For FAQS :vb-faq-mad:

How will I receive money from customers?

You can give buy now link in your sales topic to Paypal or your website. If you don’t have Payment gateway setup on your website, and you can’t use Paypal (Paypal doesn’t allow India to India funds transfer) we recommend to use Instamojo. Instamojo takes fewer fees than Paypal and takes less than 5 minutes to setup.

listed #4

Hi, how many products I can list at fee of Rs. 1250???

Thanks for the opportunity… I’m a CEO/artist looking for investor to execute my plans and take my Company to the next level. Contact information;
Texroy Elliott

Company website:
Mad Hits Records

Great initiative.

Senthil

Great idea. How long your team working on this concept…

By the way. This concept already in market guys.

Only One product/service per topic listing. Let’s say you want to sell social media services + website design. Then you need to create two sales topics one for social media and another one for website design.

One gone. Only four 50% discount codes left. Order now!

Great initiative. By the way I think the pricing to sell in marketplace is so cheap. Increasing price may help to keep the quality services only. I am in to buy some services for my startup.

Two gone. Only three 50% discount codes left. Order now!

Hi Admin,

I tried to buy the best services but it failed at the payment after deducting from the account. I haven’t received any confirmation email yet. Kindly check.

Regards,
Nagu

Hi,

You should receive email soon. If the money is deducted from your account and the transaction is showing failed you may contact instamojo. Remember the fees is to sell in the marketplace.

what is the cost in dollars and cents?

Around $20 (Discounted price) if you Pay via Paypal.

Great. Excited to check out the marketplace. :heart_eyes:

pinned globally #19

It’s good idea for awareness of business.

Awesome :vb-cheer: :vb-banana: