Most common, not so professional but very imp question people ask prior starting up

startupindia
startupideas
startups

Most common, not so professional but very imp question people ask prior starting up

1- When I should startup?
Ans - Anytime, there is no right or wrong time in general sense. Please make sure that your personal & family financials are in placed for next 6 to 12 months

2- I am planning to startup, what should I start with? - Domain or Idea?
Ans - I am really sorry boss, I can’t. Please study, plan & come up with something.

3- Give me idea which profitable, feasible and no one had done it before.
Ans - Yes, you made me think & finally I am confused. Please understand every business idea here is the modification and innovation of some ideas. Nothing is virgin. If you keep the capacity to make it big then you can you do with anything.

4- I want to start ABC, but I can’t leave job
Ans - I understand your concern. Believe me if you are not putting up your skin in the game then nobody will. Entrepreneurship & starting up is rewarding because people put their everything at risk. Make your mind & then call me.

5- Can someone copy my idea?
Ans - Yes, someone can copy your idea. There has been few cases. Anyways after starting up, people will try to copy. I will not lie to you. You can make a difference with other things.

Any views/Questions- #experts #wannaprenerurs #startupfounders

Kind Regards,
Yogesh Thite,
Startup Mentor & Consultant,
#StartupwithMeticulous