Need advice on bussiness start up

Hi,

I am seeking advice from expert on manufacturing of raw potato chips. Can anyone advice me on legal formalities and how to start potato chips manufacturing business in india? Also, I want to sell it in entire india just like Lays and balaji chips? So, any expert can help me on this ?

I can help you with legal formalties which you have to do before start your business in India. There are lot of ways by which you can start business in India like Start Your Business with OPC(One Person Company) As a Partnership Firm or As a Pvt. Ltd. Company like your competitors as you have mentioned lays and balaji.
I am not able to mention all the points here. You can freely visit my website http://registrationsindia.com i am happy to serve you.

Hi,
We are here to assist you with all your business requirements. We are familiar in delivering all aspects of business help from start to success. Kindly call us @7449271790. (Technocrat Branding)

We are a team of creative thinkers stepping into the world of design with our industrial design experience and our management team. We cater to a variety of brands, companies and directly to the consumers too. Our aim is to provide solutions (graphic design, logo, UI/UX, Packaging and product design) to the brand focusing on brand positioning, brand building, allied marketing, creatives and social media.

Pune Mumbai BangaloreSagar Ganjoo
Studio Fifi - Business Manager
+91 8793331114

Setting up a startup is not easy. But if you have an idea that you think deserves to be shared, if you think that you have a solution to a problem, than no matter how tough the going gets, you wouldn’t give up. There are several stages your startup would need to pass through in order to reach a level of maturity. If you wish to replicate the success of the most admired startups, you need a mentor to guide. You just give them an idea, they will convert it in to action and help you form a successful business.

You can contact startup consulting firm - Veloz techform, who can guide you to the next level with their solutions and technology transformation. This company have 20+ years’ experience in varied fields like Product Development, Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, B2B & B2C Solutions, Enterprise Mobility, Web Applications, Software Development and Enterprise Applications.

With a passionate group of people, Veloz are serving their mentoring services around the globe. You just give them an idea, they will convert it in to action and help you form a successful business.

You can contact here: VELOZ TECHFORM - Startup Consulting India

or can search with tool snovio (chrome plugin), register and choose industry, country and city

Hi Mahen,

Apart from the raw materials, condiments, oil, spices and packaging material understand this that total cost of raw materials depends on the usage of the company. To manufacture 100 kg potato chips, it should cost the entrepreneur around INR 15,000-20,000 approx. or even less, depending on the prices of the product in the area you are sourcing from. The better way would be to source the potatoes from the farmers directly, it will reduce the cost of raw materials considerably.

The total cost of machines will start from INR 3 lakhs approx. The different machines / equipment required:

Potato Peeling Machine
Slicing machine (With arrangement to adjust slice thickness)
Blancher
Spin dryer / Hydro Extractor
Deep Fat Fryer
Salting Drum
Vacuum sealing machine
Weighing machine
Industrial Oven (in case of baking the chips like Lays/ Balaji )

Licenses required:

1.Registration under Shop establishment act.
2.GST
3.Udyog Aadhar MSME online registration.
4.FSSAI License.
5.Trademark Registration. ( Since you want to sell the chips under your own Brand)
6.FDA license.

You need not worry as the this can be funded by SCB, Co-Operative Banks.
You can also avail the Mudra Yojana Scheme & Standup Scheme launched by the Government of India.

Finally , register your brand while completing the legal formalities. You can sell your chips to the market with your brand name in the package and it will help you to create your own customer base. The packaging also needs to be attractive.
Give a standard MRP to your product. You keep it low, initially to capture the market at the beginning . Later, you can budget it properly. . Sell the item a lower rate to the retailers as they are the one who will push your product to the customers. I hope this helps you to understand how to begin.

To get help in getting your registrations and licensing done hassle-free visit https://www.wazzeer.com/services : They are a smart platform for all the Legal, Accounting and Compliance professional help who will ease setting up your business smoothly.

All the best !