Need few product ideas related to IOT

Hello folks!

I am Arun and a new member to this forum, and I own a startup which is into IT consulting/service in Mangalore. I am now looking to create our own product in order to get monthly revenues for the company. Mangalore is witnessing a tremendous growth in real estate and hotel industry. What kind IOT ideas can be implemented in these areas? I am looking for good ideas that can be implemented and not just concepts.

Thanks!

Hello Arun,

We at Frugal Labs are working on IoT TRAINING, & SOLUTIONS. It will be definitely good to explore some opportunities on the same in Mangalore.
Let me know how can we get in touch.

Hi @sreowshi, Please do write to me at k dot arunbhat at gmail dot com

Sure. Thanks. Shall send you the company profile and initiate the discussion…

Hey Arun,

I am an entrepreneur and currently working as a Product Evangelist for WorkSuite. We help SMEs manage all there non-critical business workflows such as Sales/Lead management, Referral management, Leave Management, Reimbursement and many other such things. So its a suite of such apps helping in improving productivity of different organization. Our main highlight is our pricing structure which is very much task based.
So, If there is anything I can do for anyone out there in Mangalore or across India, please do let me know.
Do visit to have a look at www.worksuite.in.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh Shrivastava
Product Evangelist | WorkSuite
www.worksuite.in | harshâ– worksuite.in | +918197417858

You can create a hotel management software( web integrated) to automate their daily chunks of work and give them a platform online to attract more business for them. Let me know if you need more details

We are IOT company in product development. If you like to discuss and see if any of our product can add value to your requirement. www.iotracx.com. You can contact me and we can catch up somtime as I am from Udupi