Need help in getting clients for our Small BPO company

customerservice
inbound
outbound
callcenter
bpo

Hi! We just started our company. I was looking for different campaigns or projects but I came out with nothing. There were numerous inquiries but still they can’t provide proper documentation in order for our deal to launch. Hope someone can refer a company that could be our partner.

Hello ,
My self Sreenish . I am also looking for BPO project. The thing is that So many frauds are in this industry to make money from startups or single system . All SLA related documents are doing in single format which is showing so many frauds. When you are showing interest you will also get so many emails related it. for more discussion send email to me sreenish2007■gmail.com

Hello Sir,

Please your website / or any online presence link , email id

We are a Delhi based Digital Marketing Company www.iisindia.net

you can also write to me listing your business challenges / bottlenecks on pratima.sharma■iisindia.net

Our website is Primergentcore.com and my email is yoshi.otomo■primergentcore.com

hi I am Sreenish … from kerala. for more details u can watasapp my number 953978670…

Hi
If you are still willing to get genuine clients.
And if you willing to do genuine business.
Please connect with me on whatsapp 7798519966.
Going further i can assist you with. No scam no bullshit.

Hi,

We are also looking to start a 5 seats of a BPO company within in next 3-6 months.
But as of now, we don’t have any idea about the followings

• What type of projects will be…?
  • Will it be regular & rotational…?
  • Payment Method…?
  • Investment…?
  • and so on…

Let me know if there’s anything which may suits us.
:slight_smile:

Yeah. I agree. It’s a good thing that we have great researchers that gives us hints if we should push thru the project, as far as what we see, only braces and medicine projects are real but these projects are not suitable for our sets of agents