Need help to buy website domain and payment gateway for my startup

paymentgateway
domainname

Hello,

Could anyone please suggest a good domain plan from Godaddy.com and also suggest a payment gateway for my website.

I have only one product to sell and I want to build a simple website.

TIA.

Thanks,
Shikha

GoDaddy plans are all good for the promo period, it is the renewal price you need to worry about. :smirk:

For your payment gateway requirement I would suggest you use Instamojo.

Easy & quick signup with least amount of documentation hassles. They also offer low transaction rates, and their service is available to both individuals & companies.

Do you have any idea about the renewal price and also is it possible to integrate Instamojo payment gateway on godaddy website ?

I have no idea which domain extension you’re interested in so I will give you an example in relation to .COM domains. Godaddy currently offers a promo at Rs.149 for the 1st year for a TWO year booking, and then Rs.959/year.

As you can see the benefit is only for the first year and then higher prices later.

With respect to Instamojo, yes you can integrate Instamojo on a website hosted with GoDaddy.

Hello

There are Domain Registrants - Providers are in India, In Gen,. .COM type domain is suitable for a Business. But so many type domains are available… The type of domain is,… based on our need.

Reg, the payment gateway… For what purpose you need that… for eCommerce based(sell your product online,…) or simply received a payment for your service…

in simple Instamojo…upto eCommerce EBS, CCavaenue… and lot… it’s based on your requirement…

thanks

Hi Shikha

You can connect with me for your payment gateway requirements at
rajiv.moti■sabpaisa.in

to understand your business and requirement.