Need of Digital Marketing for Startups

survey
digitalmarketing
startupindia
startup
startups

Digital India Facts- Second Largest User base (353 Million Internet users) in the world. Second largest smartphone market-220 Mn users. 197 Mn Mobile internet users with CAGR of 27% and 140 Mn active social media users.

These facts ask today’s marketer’s to wide open their strategy into the digital medium to attract their customers. Which is clearly visible in the Digital media spending as it contributes to almost 15% of total marketing spending in 2016 with a growth of 20% YOY.

This scholar survey on “Need of Digital Marketing for Startups” aims to understand better how Indian startups are approaching digital marketing and challenges they face while executing their Digital Marketing Strategy.

Please participate in this scholar survey and share your thoughts. Please message me if you are interested in the findings of this survey, I’ll email to survey partners.

Link: http://goo.gl/forms/3Y7D3RAC1G7L9BQ53

This info is incredibly useful for me! A solid marketing strategy is a key factor for running a successful business. I personally did not have time and knowledge to elaborate the effective marketing strategy for my business. I turned to the marketing leadership community for assistance. They’re extremeny competent in this field!

I absolutely agree on this! Digital marketing is faster, cheaper and more powerful. It also provides rapid and accurate insights into the conversion rate and performance of campaigns and the trends of target markets a massive improvement from pre-digital times. If you are looking out for companies into digital marketing than I would recommend you Gozoop which is one of the well-known digital marketing company providing 360 solutions to their clients.

Nice post. Just now i seen this post. :slight_smile:

Digital Marketing is a pretty interesting space in India right now, however most of the ad dollars or rupees are moving away from the traditional online channels to more advanced and complicated channels. Having worked in the adtech industry for the last 10+ years in US, I can say for a fact that SEO/SEM may not be that effective as Google controls/changes the algorithm.

Companies have started to focus on other channels to market their products and services. India is the only country where digital marketing and traditional (linear) marketing showed positive growth for the last year or two. If as a company you want to focus on providing digital marketing services, I would recommend you to look at niche options like Snapchat, WeChat etc. Facebook and Twitter have been a common name and there are already plenty of players there as well. An omni-channel strategy would go an extra mile rather than traditional run of the mill marketing techniques.

This is just my two cents, take it with a pinch of sale for what it is worth.

Nice post. digital marketing is a good strategy to get some good sale for your product and also traffic to your site. So this post will be very beneficial for SEO purposes.

Digital Marketing is a very important form of online marketing of products and services using different digital medium connected to the Internet. This digital medium include social media, radio, television, websites, mobile devices along with other non-digital sources as well, which include billboards and transit signs.It is currently the widest form of advertising as it allows the business to reach the much wider audience at a very reasonable price.:slight_smile:

Digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and professors in the area of Digital Marketing.

Our vision 2020 startup, so this is a right way to get start digital India. Digital marketing plays a vital role of our country. Still we are working to other country for digital marketing and their products and services. It’s help to grow our economic level and with stand our genuine products globally.

Digital media is so pervasive that consumers have access to information any time and any place they want it. Gone are the days when the messages people got about your products or services came from you and consisted of only what you wanted them to know. Digital media is an ever-growing source of entertainment, news, shopping and social interaction, and consumers are now exposed not just to what your company says about your brand, but what the media, friends, relatives, peers, etc., are saying as well. And they are more likely to believe them than you.
*** Search Engine Optimization (SEO):-** The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.

• Content Marketing:- The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
  • Inbound Marketing:- Inbound marketing refers to the ‘full-funnel’ approach to attracting, converting, closing, and delighting customers using online content.
  • Social Media Marketing:- The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
  • Pay-Per-Click (PPC):- A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.
  • Affiliate Marketing:- A type of performance-based advertising where you receive commission for promoting someone else’s products or services on your website.
  • Native Advertising:- Native advertising refers to advertisements that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other, non-paid content. BuzzFeed sponsored posts are a good example, but many people also consider social media advertising to be ‘native’ – for example, Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising.
  • Marketing Automation:- Marketing automation refers to the software that exists with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions.
  • Email Marketing:- Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. Email is often used to promote content, discounts and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.
  • Online PR:- Online PR is the practice of securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It’s much like traditional PR, but in the online space.
    Though these strategies need planning and management at the micro level, there are some specialized Lead Generation websites/tools regardless your functional domain.
  • LeadLake
  • Growbots

Global reach - When you are engaging in digital marketing, you can ask the experts to look into your competitor’s online strategies. It will help you to capitalize on any possible opportunities in no time. You can see what they are doing to gain an upper hand and reach more consumers.

The world is going digital, and users are moving to mobile devices. We spend on an average 2hours/day on our cellphone connected to the internet. If we don’t leverage this opportunity then we might die. Happened with telecommunication sector back in early 90s’ when telecom was booming. The marketing budgets are getting evenly distributed amongst TV, Print and Digital. So one must stay in the competition.

Digital marketing has a rapid growth as compare to offline marketing, Know more about it

Digital presence should be a prime concern for every business be it a startup or an established business. The reasons for the digital presence for startup is very much same as to for an established one. Let me focus on some few points:
1- Increase in the use of digital devices
2- People relying on world wide web, be it search engine or any portal
3- Rise of PPC (pay per click) model, might cost you but instant results and widespread to your target audience
4- Various kinds of advertising options available, this could be a beauty of internet marketing, want to promote a video you have youtube and for a simple text ad you have google text ad.
5- You are available to respond to your customer.

These are the reasons for which you should be using digital marketing. Now the techniques used and approaches are well described in the above replies.

Technology is evolving and the digital marketing landscape is ever evolving. If you are an early stage startup remember that creating content and brand building should go hand in hand with building and packaging the product. This is imperative as there might be an instance where the customer experiences the brand first on the internet.

Digital marketing is the cheapest and most efficient way to reach your audience, especially if your business is online.

Even if it is an offline business, it still makes a lot of sense as most people first turn to Google to research your business before they reach out to you.

Here is the Top 10 Digital Marketing Tips for Your Marketing Strategy

• Creative Elements. Your business has visual elements that make it stand out from your competition.
• Spend Wisely.
• Do Your Research.
• The Buyer Process.
• Know Your Target Audience.
• Connect Social Media Metrics With ROI.
• Leverage Facebook.
• Integrate All Marketing Channels.

Digital Marketing is an growing global market in itself , we need more experienced professionals in this sector, the day is not far when this would have its penetration in the Rural Market , people are drifting towards online purchase just to save their time and headache of logistics , If anybody from Lucknow is looking for a Digital Marketing agency then i would recommend Webgaon , As Lucknow is a growing startup ecosystem we want best serve the entrepreneurs in this Zone.
Pl. read here about our Services for Startups.

Today In digital Marketing Field Lots of Way to grow but In actual you can promote your Project through Any Brand it’s more benefecial.
IF you want to grow your Business and also want support for your business than you must visit Zenwebnet (Digital Marketing company in Faridabad)

Over the past 10 years, you can see how marketing has been evolving with time. We can see a shift from the traditional mediums such as television, radio, billboards, newspapers, etc. to the digitial mediums such as websites and social media. This is because digital marketing is much cheaper and efficient as you can market your product directly to your relevant audience.

Our agency also has quite an informative blog section that talks about various topics such as effective branding and creative advertising.

An advertisement is a window into a brand’s soul. As a creative advertising agency in Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai, MagikBox Media handles it with care, caution and creativity! Do check us out for your digital marketing needs.
Visit: Advertising Agency In Bangalore

Yes I Agree With You, To Start Our Career Digital Marketing is the Best Platform for students as well as housewives also.Here You Can See The Given Link Below

https://boxfinity.com/services/social-media-marketing.php