Need suggestions, investments, brand-tie ups for

I am thrilled to present to you, a marketplace where you can design your own custom apparels and accessories. It is the only marketplace in the world to provide such visual experience in product design. We have tried to keep the entire design process as seamless and fun as possible. The platform also let’s you share the designs you create directly on Facebook.
We are looking for manufacturers/brand-owners willing to do customisation. In a competitive scenario our product can differentiate the brand from that of a competition. Not only will Tweakstreak get you direct business and brand loyalty through the site, but can also be used at retail stores to provide a unique customer experience and exceptional customer engagement.
We are also looking for potential investors for a seed funding in the range of 60-80 lakhs. The funds will mostly be used for advertising and hiring. We will be happy to provide you any further details including the Pitch Deck, Business Plan & our P&L sheet.
Please reply on this thread or drop me a mail on prateek■ if you are interested in any of my proposals. Also feel free to mail me for any suggestions/queries or just want to say Hi! :slight_smile:

Looks interesting. Best luck to you.

Hello, I read this and I am really very interested in it. I wish all the success to you and thank you so much for sharing. :slight_smile: