New Startup in Oil and Gas

startupindia

Hello All,

I am Akshay Makhare from Pune. I have started a new company in Oil and Gas upstream sector. If anyone is interested in working with me please let me know.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Akshay Makhare

Hi Akshay,

Please have a look at Lycan Bot. We provide companies will all the basic necessities to get their brand online. We also provide designs. All the best for your startup :slightly_smiling:

hey, hie akshay.
I am Shubham from Pune. I want to know in detail about your new startup. And yes , m anxious to work with you in this new field of startup

Hey Shubham,

Thanks for your interest in my startup. Surely I will like to discuss with you. Could you please contact me so that we could talk in details.

Cheers
Kind Regards
Akshay Makhare

i am interested give mi ur contact details

Hi Akshay,

I am Anurag Bhole from Nagpur

I have experience in Oil and gas sector. I’m interested

Hello Akshay

This is Raghavendra, am working as an oil and gas engineer for an US based service provider.

I would be very much interested in learning more about your startup, if you want to contact me please message me.

Cheers.

Contact me by PM. Interested in knowing more about your project.

Hi Akshay,

i am interesting about this new field please PM in inbox.

Hi Akshay,

First of all many congratulations for taking this brave & bold step I wish you all the professional success in your future endeavors. on the same verge even I have started my venture in Oil & gas upstream sector . If you don’t mind can u please pass on me ur no so we can discuss thing in which can mutually benefit both of us.

Hello Akshay,

In the current situation of the Oil and Natural gas market, it could be a very lucrative business. I am interested in taking this forward, I would appreciate it greatly if you would share your business model and we can take it from there.

Looking forward to your PM.

Gentleman

I am based in Chennai working as a consultant for project management and Civil structural and arch and engineering services.
We undetake 1. Multidiscipline bid preparation and technical bid evaluations.
2. Studies surveys and reports
3. Detailed engineering services
4. Tekla and bbs supports
5. Pipeline stress analysis alignment sheets isos etc…
6. E&I EPC activities
7. Unified HR approaches…
8. HDPE alternate products concepts to construction and technical assistance.

Appriciate if you could utilize our services and lead some business. I am available for further discussions and assistances.

Hey i am olivier From Canada ( Montreal)
contact me on olivier at tableaudepot.com

i am looking to invest in Indian start up… let me know your project

cheers
olivier

Hi I m very much interested in this by profession i m a cost accountantant very much interested in oil & gas sector .

Hello Akshay,

Its great to connect with you. I am looking to work in the same industry as you have started your company. It would be great to connect with you.

Thank you

Regards,
Ayush

hi would like to know more…please send the details to nirjarao■gmail.com

HI I am interested, could u please pls share about the project.

Hi, this is Jignesh here from Pune . I like to know more about the projectt, also wish to meet, on general discussion. Can u sshare more details.

Hi

Greetings

Plz write to me separately on bpsengg gmail com or WhatsApp me on 7600002762. Presently I am in Dubai, UAE.

Rgds

B P Singh
CEO & MD

Hi @akshay.makhare ,
I am Pranav. I have been working in the oil & gas sector for 4 years now. Would like to know more about your startup and if there is any value that I can add to your startup. Please send me a private message regarding the details.