PartsBaba online parts warehouse for laptop, printers & plotters

ecommerce
startupindia
startups

www.PartsBaba.com is an idea to solve the problem of parts availability & daily needs of service centers in IT. Parts & accessories is an big challenge for all service centers, manufacturers & feild engineers. we took the intiative to solve this and in the process consumer & corporate customers getting cheaper & better solutions.we provide refurbished quality parts, compatible parts as well as original parts. we would like your feed backs & any innovative thing you feel will make partsbaba to serve better in market.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi, Sushil !
You have really started with a good idea. Your website is good, and most important responsive.
Best thing which requires for any business is the availabily and the service quality. Just maintain it, and your growth starts . One thing i would like to suggest you, the banners you are using on your front page slide are not a kind of website thing. Hire some professional banner designers and you can get a good modern design.
After that, I would like you to give us sometime to personally tell about your initiative . We publish that to our Platform http://www.startedindia.com

All the best for your startup.
Regards

Thank you Sudhanshu for encouraging us, www.partsbaba.com - concept of online parts warehouse for parts & accessories, we are in process of building our team & enhancing the model for easy accessibility & availability. how to get published on your platform

You just have to send us some details about your startup. Like- How did you think about this and there are some questions which I will be sending you. Please send me a pm.
Regards

I really missed your message , I logged in after long time. do let me know the questions so i can answer in detail