Payment Gateway - Which one and why?

ecommerce
paymentgateway
sellwebsite
website
startups

Hey Guys,

With the plethora of payment gateway solutions available, I need some help in deciding which one to go for.
I am looking for some solution which allows me the following:
a) Allow domestic(Indian) and international transactions
b) Should have reports which lets me know details of failed transactions
c) Should have minimal failure rate
d) Minimal fee per transaction

Next steps:
a) Need help trying to understand what else I need as a comparison parameter
b) If anyone has done a payment gateway implementation in the recent past and can help me compare the different payment gateways available, that will be awesome.

Thanks,
Aritra

I think Razorpay will be the best option for you.

See the following list to compare the payment gateways.

Hi Aritra,

Try Instamojo. It suits all your requirements as mentioned:

a) Allows Domestic + International transactions (case by case basis though, you will have to send a request to enable International Payments by shooting an email to supportā– instamojo.com)

b) You can access all transaction reports in depth. Read more on this here: https://support.instamojo.com/hc/en-us/articles/207758779

c) Instamojo has the best payment success rate, here is an article that covers the topic: https://blog.instamojo.com/instamojo-best-payment-gateway-success-rate/

d) It offers the most competitive pricing at 2% + Rs. 3 per transaction excluding Service Tax.

Instamojo is known for its simplicity and ease of use. You can setup your account and start selling online in less than 5 minutes.

Our support ninjas are always active to address your queries, please reach out to supportā– instamojo.com.

Looking forward to onboard you.

Best,
Instamojo

cc avenue is the best payment gateway at very reasonable commission %

Hello,

Try PayUMoney. It suits all your requirements as you mentioned in your post. I am also a businessman and used PayUMoney payment gateway, Excellent service and very secure method of payment. Fully satisfied, Thanks to PayUMoney.

Hi Aritra,
Have you finalised the payment gateway ? What was your experience in implementing the same.
Share your learning back in the forum so that we all can learn.

Thanks
Yasham

I stumbled upon a page called what is payment gateway - whatispaymentgateway.com - it told me how payment gateways function in India and also listed out which options are the best according to my business type. Maybe it comes of help to you too.

KDS Card Pay deliver in multiple currency for USA, UK. KDS Card Pay, a top-notch payment gateway provides online business for E-check processing, Pharmacy business, 24*7 technical support, debt business, E-commerce business, Web designing and so on. A trusted payment Gateway for tech support industry, it is one of the best payment gateway for tech support business.

CCAvebue rejected international payments when I wrote to them. Said no sale of software internationally.