Before you post in Funding your Startup category. Read this first.
Wouldn’t your life be a whole lot easier if you just post like below and receive funding? -
- We are looking for funding for our startup XYZ and if you are interested to know more call 111111
- We are a small team working on the exciting idea in XYZ industry. Looking for investor
- XYZ is an online XYZ store. We sell best XYZ products. Looking for funding of XYZ Amount
What do you think about above examples? If you were an investor will you ever reply or try to contact these people?
If receiving funding was so easy, everyone would be doing this crazy startup thing.
So what to do?
First Things First!
Complete your profile - add a nice looking profile pic, add a bio, location, and other important details.
When posting a topic add as much information you have. Like the following:
- Market Opportunity
- The Problem
- Revenue Model
- Marketing/Growth Strategy
- Management Team
- And Finally - Asking for Investment
Treat your topic as your pitch deck.
If you already posted a topic here, do not create a new topic again just click on edit and add as much information as you can and click save. After hitting save it will automatically come on first place.