Request for support and promotion from startup India community

Hi friends . Finally, after two years of sleepless days work my start up has evolved. Now i need all your support and prayers please visit
Figmax is the India’s first 3D interactive online tailoring and customization platform, Providing you the most effective shopping experiences. Here we offer a wide range of best quality tailor made garments collections for gents,you can customize each dress as per your desire and body sizes. We ensure the perfect fitness and shapes for our make through our well experienced tailors and designers.
All India free delivery No Additional charges
I request all members of this group to visit and purchase some products and also keep sharing your suggestions . you all can contact me directly on my mobile 7907511809 for any query and suggestions ( Arun0496■ )
Thank you.

please post your suggestions

try to set up a B2B channel for getting and servicing orders from larger retail chains .
expand your idea to consolidate the unstructured tailoring market in India , and even offer export services for handloom garment manufactures.
All the best and God bless all your efforts in this regard.

Need description about the fabric used, will it shrink, can machine wash possible etc. Choice of plain colours or striped shirt for office use are less. What is your return policy ?
Check the following links for more ideas
check out -,,