A national research, technology and entrepreneurship confluence organised by Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, ReSConAm (Research Scholars’ Confluence and Alumni Meet) which will be held on March 18th and 19th 2017.
E-mail any query at " resconamiitb2017■gmail.com "
Contact: Nikhil Jain, Overall Coordinator (8953881643)
The event has
• Paper presentations & Poster Presentation: Presented papers and submitted abstracts will be published in International journal and Conference Souvenir
• Research Exhibition: Research projects, Prototypes, Products will be put to display by participants and get a chance to get funded for them.
• Workshops: We have some notable and helpful Workshop taken up by:
- Mr Dharmendra Rai, India’s renowned and Mumbai’s 1st Mind Map Trainer who is taking a session on “Mind Mapping & Innovation” on 19th March 2017 during ReSConAm’17 at IIT Bombay. Charges: Rs 500/person
- We have Mr Puneet Raman, an entrepreneur, Founder & Director at Prowisdomgrowth Pvt. Ltd.; an intellectual and motivational Public Speaker who is taking a session on “Research to Entrepreneurship”. Charges Rs 500/ person.
**For any participant from Paper or poster presentation or research exhibition, workshop fees will be discounted to Rs 300/ workshop.
• Guest Talk: We wish to inform you that we have confirmed guests like Mr Alok Kejriwal a serial entrepreneur and Investor; Mr Navnit J Krishna, MIT Sloan Alumnus, Founder of IYantraas and a serial entrepreneur, an Investor and Venture Catalysts more such known entrepreneurs. We also have some notable faculties from reputed organisations who are also into mentorship guidance and investment.
• Start-up Expo: Events during the research exhibition & Expo:
- Pitch (one to one interaction of start-ups with selected VCs and incubators)
- 3-Minute Talk (3MTT) to enable start up founders to explain their ideas and its future prospects, to get funded. 3MTT also includes pitch from few exhibitors who are having some promising working start-ups and needs some support to accelerate their growth.
- High tea interactions.
• Alumni Interaction: We have alumni like Mr Anshuman Verma, Founder and Managing Director of M1L and many more Professors who are also the alumnus of IIT Bombay coming up for interacting with researchers and entrepreneurs.
Deadlines :1st March for submission of abstracts for to be allowed for Final registration and Confirmation, are released for all events on the website.
Any query if you have, let us know here or can call at 8953881643
Register soon to get FREE Accommodation (for outside participants): http://bit.ly/resconamiitb
Fees and Payment modes are given in the Registration Link and also on the website and also given below.
Fees: (Including Accommodation in Hostels for Authors and Co-Authors / Presenter)
For Students (UG/PG/PhD): Rs 1000/ participant
For Research Scholars/ Assistants/ Professors: Rs 1500 / participant
For Industry person: Rs 2000/ participant
For Attendee (except for workshops): FREE
For Workshop Attendee: Rs 500/Workshop/ participant**.
**Existing participants of other events will get a Discount of Rs 200 per workshop.
For Start-ups Expo (paid only after confirmation of your selection for expo):
Rs 5000 / Start-up (with only one representative);
Rs 2000 per additional representative.
Rs 7500 for group registration of 3 representatives and
Rs 9000 for Group Registration of up to 5 representatives per startup.
Register via F6S, our online Start-up Outreach Partner and get a 10% additional discount. Start-up teams will be getting refreshments and Conference Goodies and more importantly, we have Investors and VCs coming for you.
- For Exhibitors:
Rs 25000 for a stall size of 6ft *4 ft and
Rs 45000 for a stall size of 9 ft * 6 ft. (Negotiable prices, if levied their services or products for event)
- To make payment now you can use this URL:
https://www.ftcash.com/resconam17 (GET Rs 50 discount by Using a Promo Code: “ftcash")