There are some sets of rules that you have to follow at the time of applying the Indian Government Tender. Steps may be varied for different countries.
Main steps in the Indian Tendering process:
- Register yourself as a Contractor with all your documents & get a certificate from Government.
- Your organization should be 1 year old for applying Government Tender.
- GSTIN should be required.
- Your organization should be able to fill ITR.
- Go to MSME site & fill MSME form (online)
- Then, find a Tender that suits to your business & fulfill your organization needs.
- Draw the effective Tender proposal including your estimated bid.
After submitting the proposal, the Government Authorities will review your proposal & if you meet all the criteria than contract will be awarded to you.
Above are some steps that we cover. If you want to know more about the Government Contracts & want to acquire tender opportunities for your business than Contact Us.
We are Affordable PPP Consultancy to provide right & accurate Advice for Communication with Government & offer Project Management Consultancy Services.