Seeking Investment - Partnership with Media, Entertainment Sector Companies

software
entertainment
hardware
content

Hi I am from Fullorbis Technologies based in Kochi. We have created an eco-system for micro theaters in rural areas. The system includes a novel method for safe offline content delivery, exceptional quality movie-watching experience + profitable system with cash-flow from day one. For initial discussion, please contact: gotokochi■gmail.com This is an idea with international possibilities and can be utilized / deployed worldwide.

your idea is impressive, can you elaborate it?cost of a unit?operational cost?legal aspect, is it require any licence?can make an ideal unit for demonstration?in case we can help you. Best wishes

I am Mr. Shiva SriCharan, Founder, FameBoat Media from India. With more than 12 years experience in the media and entertainment industry in South India, worked with the biggest brands across Cinema and rural medium in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Have good rapport and association with all the cinema theatres in both the states . I am curious and keen for a possible collaboration with you. Email - shivasricharan.s■fameboat.com