Seeking Seed funding for my upcoming venture

shoes
seedfunding
startups

White Munk - Men’s Leather Footwear and Accessories Brand

OBJECTIVE-
To deliver premium quality leather shoes and accessories to the fashion forward millennials. White Munk will cater to the mens footwear and accessories market with its focus on pre and post sales service experience. To bring down the high cost of handcrafted leather goods in the global economy without compromising on quality and finish. This Indian brand will cater to a very niche market of fashion forward millennials by putting its unique designs in the dress and casual segments of the footwear Industry.

CAPITAL -

Looking for investors to back this project with seed funding. ROI of over 20% and a growth rate of 300% Per annum.

Shakti Shikhar
+91 7992338512
shaktishikhar■me.com

For your fast and reliable loan contact me of feltesfrankraymond■gmail.com
Am here to help any one in need of private lending for you business, real estate deal etc

I think they blocked the email that you sent. You can send me your contact in a private message

Need Seed funding for Marketing any ideas?

In case you need to prepare investor pitch and business plan, signup on the portal. It’s absolutely free.

How much did I ask you to pay for the contract, let me know so I can send you our bank account details for the payment so we can proceed without delays

Contact me on my mail Alexdarnrepaulo■gmail.com