Seeking Seed Funding in Agro Tech startup -Cropcart Online services Private Limited

CropCart Online Service Private Limited.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Chennappa Bestha founder of Cropcart Online service Private Limited. I am looking for seed funding for agro tech startup “Cropcart Online service Private Limited” was incorporated in June 2017 in Bangalore.

We help the farmers for selling the cultivated crops with good marketing prices in India. The Crops includes Consumable food grains, Vegetables and Fruits. We deals with traditional and commercial crops.

Company purchases Crop from farmers by paying via bank account transfer, company process the food grains and then Company sells the food grains to retail shops, restaurants as well to consumers over online marketing.

We have 3 web applications for selling those processed crops:

1. (already developed) - sells only consumable food grains.
  2. ( under development) - sells only Vegetables and Fruits.
  3. ( under developement) - sells only for import and export food grains.

Marketing is good in India for all consumable and perishable food grains. It could be Billion in India.

We currently concentrating only in Bangalore city and planned to expand my business other cities as well.

We have competition with local vendors.

We are having financial problem for marketing of food grains, adding employees and smoothing of quick delivery of food grains.

Could provide me if your interested on financial funding for my startup company.

Thanking You.

Chennappa Besthc.

Hi, pls give your contact no …
Thanks & regards

Please check my website application for contact information.

Thanks and Regards,
Chennappa Bestha.

Hi Jaya,

Please contact me my whatsapp number : 9008634889 and Skype id: mallikarjuna.besthc

Chennappa Bestha.