Seliing startup - Need interested passionate buyer to carry journey forward!

selling
handover
unique

So me and my brother had founded our company in the beginning of 2016. It is based on a very unique concept, related to travel, and has received good response from print and online media, both in India and Singapore. But due to my health issues and my brother’s onsite prospects, we are unable to put our 200% into the venture off late.

We are looking for passionate team to take over the reins, with or without our continued involvement. Though difficult, we see it as the best option for the company we have so lovingly nurtured.

Please message us if interested.

Hi, We are a services based startup and we would be very open to understand about your product and if we see real value in it, we would be interested in buying.

Please call me on 9902503503 to discuss further.

Hello,
We’re in the business of Tourism and Finance since 2009.
Kindly contact on 986 770 3132 for further discussion about the same.

Thank you for your time and consideration…

We can revive and establish your online business through best Digital Marketing practices and guaranteed SEO Services

Write us on sales■iisindia.net

Hi, we are into finance and branding business…we can do something with your ideas…write us at info.
midas■yahoo.com

Hi!!! I am a budding entrepreneur carrying the same zeal you had while starting this venture.We are group of 3 techies working in high-level tech companies and are professionals in handling various projects through.Now we want to venture into entrepreneurship. Please ping me about your concept and working philosophy at bharadwajpraneeth■gmail.com or @9440040798

All the Best!!!

I have 10 years of experience into travel I m interested pls contact 9599418186

Hi,
I would like to know more.
Please contact me on Pritesh.kodgire■gmail.com or 8857955711

Hi

First I would like to know the working model as you have mentioned it to be very unique, so I would like to understand the uniqueness part first and I am looking forward to take up your dreams and turn it into reality

Regards
Manish

Hi,

Droop a mail at Info.midas■yahoo.com