ShopKnekt - eCommerce at its finest

startupindia
ecommerce
startups

India’s e-commerce market to hit $200 billion by 2026: Morgan Stanley report, so naturally you would see lot of innovations in this field. I am founder of ShopKnekt, pronounced Shop Connect. My vision is to make it easy for people to start mercantile business in India. I have built our solution keeping faith in the idea that eCommerce in India is going to get a big boost soon or later, people buying online is increasing day by day.

At ShopKnekt we offer eCommerce setup for free and it comes along with inventory, hence there is no initial investment to get stock of items you want to sell. We are currently focused only on Apparels and Accessories businesses. We charge our members a flat commission of Rs. 30 or 50 Cents per invoice + applicable taxes.

We are a startup and are evolving to become the best. You can join us to get ultimate commitment, We would work very closely with you to get your feedback and make our product better. We are recognised by Startup India under certificate No.:DIPP6705.

What is your Initial Investment?

1. Domain - yourshop . com via GoDaddy or any similar company - Approx Rs. 500/yr
  2. Daily Time Commitment - 2–3 Hrs daily
  3. GST Registration - Approx Rs. 3000 as consultants charge.

Update - You dont need GST# upto 20 Lakhs of gross turnover, This helps if you are starting up. You can get your idea validated, get some sales and than work out compliances. As per 23rd GST Council meet, it has been decided to exempt suppliers providing services through an e-commerce platform from obtaining compulsory registration provided their aggregate turnover does not exceed twenty lakh rupees. As a result, all service providers, whether supplying intra-State, inter-State or through e-commerce operator, will be exempt from obtaining GST registration, provided their aggregate turnover does not exceed Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs in special category States except J & K). Recommendations made by the GST Council in the 23rd meeting at Guwahati on 10th November, 2017. Please do keep in mind that to get tax credits you would require GST#. So pleae consult your Accountant or Tax Consultant about this for more clarity.

What do you get with us?

You get your own eCommerce store where products are already available from our community inventory… i.e. other shop’s inventory. Your store is also integrated with payment gateway and shipping solution so by 6th minute you can share your website on facebook and get and order that would be full filled without you doing anything. Along with this as eCommerce is a learning we have worked out a “Milestone Program” where we give you features based on sales on the website allowing you right help and guidance at the right moment.

FREE Out of the Box

• SSL certificate for your website - https for free via Letsencrypt
  • Smartphone-ready storefront with shopping cart
  • Free hosting and unlimited bandwidth
  • Amazing designs with Professional images - All our setup follows PWA Guidelines
  • Unlimited Products
  • Community Inventory of Products at Reseller price
  • Payment Gateway Integrated hence accept credit cards, debit cards, net banking and wallets
  • Shipping Integrated hence ship your products anywhere with flexible rates
  • Track inventory and orders on your phone (Mobile App to be released by end of the Month)
  • Cut deals with your own promotions
  • Drive traffic to your store from Facebook
  • Get more customers with built-in SEO tools
  • GST Ready Solution
  • Ultimate Risk-free Arrangement

How do we sustain and Why do we do this?

Keeping up with our simple arrangement concept we charge Rs. 30 per invoice + applicable taxes hence you dont spend anything till you get your orders. We make money when you make money.

So start eCommerce business risk free, ShopKnekt.com
Digital Socho, ShopKnekt Karo
Connecting Shops and Enabling Growth.

Hello! Anand,

I saw your Overall idea and found to be good but I would suggest you to look for some easy domain name because your domain name is difficult to remember.

Thanks,
Mithilesh

Hi Mithilesh… We took your advise and we are now https://www.yourshopconnect.com. Appreciate your feedback.