SMS gateways in India?

Can somebody recommend me a list of SMS gateways for website?

#2 is best SMS gateway, they allowed international sms too. You will get 10000 SMS credit when you show their logo on your site.if you are a startup.

I agreed with Rajendra I am using 's SMS Gateway and I must say they are providing amazing Bulk SMS Services. You must try this.

Bulk SMS Gateway API Provider is the best and cheapest provider. They allowed promotional and transactional sms too. And you also check dnd and non dnd status at free of cost. And offers bulk sms services also. Contact them once if your problem is not solved. You will definitely feel better.

We are providing premium gateway services with instant delivery system and easy to use interface to Airlines, Schools, Institutional Coaching Classes, Corporate, Stock brokers, Financial brokers & Government sectors etc. on attractive prices for transactional/informative and promotional both routes.

Our major clients are JETAIR in India
kindly revert on 089624-04454 or smsvastechâ–

Note - We dont copy n sell the database, others are doing this and offering less rate.

There are so many Bulk SMS Service Providers in India. Some of the familiar names include Knowlarity, Gupshup and Solutions Infini. I personally find Solutions Infini has more customized options when it comes to their solutions.

Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a notification service provided as part of Amazon Web Services. It provides a low-cost infrastructure

TheMediaTown is fast growing bulk SMS service provider in India.

Check out Telecoms Supermarket India for Bulk SMS requirements.

Looking for Bulk SMS service with SMS API than we are best provider.