Social Network of Entrepreneurs

What do you think about the idea of making a social network of entrepreneurs where they can share their ideas and get feedback, find cofounders and talk to them and may be a feature of investing or fundraising.

Would you pay for using this service on monthly basis ?

Are you talking about Startups Forum? :sweat_smile:

I don’t think people would want to pay for just using such a platform. It is just as @tushar said: people who care to look for something like that can find a lot of free (and high quality) alternatives.

You need to come up with something more than your initial idea. The question is not if ‘people would pay for something’, but ‘what would people pay for on an online platform’. What can you give them, that other places can’t? You need a clear USP to sell something.

Hi Hitesh,
Ive been brooding about this for some time now, and even had a private discussion with startups forum members about a social network of entrepreneurs.

The purpose is to create a Pan-India unique platform for entrepreneurs, VCs, startup gurus in various areas (electronics, defense, manufacturing, fashion, agribusiness etc)

Just took a shot of this search engine as a kind of landing page idea for the social network.

If interested, do let me know i will add you to the DM thread.

U can see some of my groundwork documentation on this Trello Board

Why don;t you give it a try… anyway its not going to cost you more than $1000 and a month to test it out… Make sure you submit it to Entrepreneur subreddit.