Started my first website ever!

You can post unlimited number of ads as long as they are unique. We do not allow duplicate content to keep the site clean and spam free for giving better user-experience for users like you.

I am impress your website service. Thanks

Glad you like it :slight_smile: . There is FAQ section on the website when we have answered such questions for you. Please go through it and let me know if you have any more doubts.

Thanks, I appreciate your work accuracy, I hope I grow traffic and engagement for hair transplant India from your site.

As a promotional offer, we’ll upgrade your ad to premium category for free. So it will stay as a featured ad for 30 days on giving it high visibility to visitors of the website. Good luck for your business :slight_smile:

90 Days + 30 days

First 30 days featured ad + Next 60 days regular ad.

My ad gone is visible private

It requires approval before it is visible to public. We do this to filter spam and fraudulent ads. Now your ad is approved and also upgraded to premium category.

Is my ad post link crawl by google or not. Mostly classified ads sites google not crawl.

Hi Manistha,

Google regularly crawls and indexes all pages on adzilla.

Yesterday I post a classified title - BEST DOCTOR FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT IN INDIA. It is not visible publicly, Why

Our listing policy does not allow duplicate ads. Since an ad about your service already exists on Adzilla, you can post a same ad only after the existing ad expires.