Starting a company

hello guys,
i am shubham from pune, maharashtra actually i completed my diploma in computer engineering and i dont want to do further studies i want start a web development company. i dont know the process of registering a company can anybody help me.

It is not necessary to register a company to start doing business. You can even start as a Proprietor until you get significant business to give it a formal shape.

Since, you are just starting off it makes sense to first try getting some business and begin operations; rather than spending some time and money worrying about registration.

These days most of the local Government bodies have online process for registering your business under Gumasta.

We are looking for investing in Startup with nice concept. If you are interested with something like this, then we can discuss further.

I am also located in Pune.

I have an startup idea and we are developing the product now. If you are interested in investing lets discuss further

We can have discussion. Can you please pm me more details.

Your Idea is great. You have to apply for investors first, if you are not able to manage finance. After that give you best and try to work on more user experience. And in this process if you need any kind of consultancy service in corporate legal way. Then free to contact us in our Mumbai office. We will love to help you.

Hello Shubham,

We are startup consulting and business planning. We can help & consult you right from idea to make it reality.

PM for details.

Please contact me on my mail id vishnusank1â– or at my whatsapp +919865336055