What are the advantages/disadvantages?
Firstly, I would like to shares my ideas about what is startup really means. According to my research, a startup is a young company that is just driving to grow. Usually, startups are small financed companies which are operated by a handful of founders or one individual.
India has been a lucrative market for starting a business. India is one of a considerable country that gives the maximum to boosting international trades.
Starting a startup in India:
- Will get a good exposure.
- Got to learn many things from Technical to Finance.
- Get a good position with the lesser experience itself.
- It’s a good opportunity If you want to become an entrepreneur
- Risk of Losing Job
- Need to put a lot of effort.
- Lot responsibilities will be on you.
By reading these limitations you should not lose your hope, there are many startups which sets the good examples by succeeding in the in India, one of them is Yo!kart.
Starting a startup in the US:
- Government subsidies for startups.
- Social security safety net.
- Diverse market and cultures
- Better quality of life if you also still want one
- Slower growth
- Smaller communities around startups
- Complexity in dealing with rules and authorities
As all knows, “Every coin has two sides”. To start a business and to get a success in a market need a full consideration. A set of new markets is not a decision to take lightly.