Startup Assistance & Mentorship | Gadgetaski

I am Nagesh Madastu, a serial entrepreneur and an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science and Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Rajasthan (BITS-Pilani) and my fellow founder Parthasarathi Narayanadas , a Political Science Graduate, Apple Product Professional (APP), Apple & Virtue Trained, Senior Sales adviser at LOT mobiles and has been in the line of mobile industry for 7 years.
We have floated a startup Gadgetbaski.Com - Re-Commerce portal for Refurbished and Unboxed Electronic gadgets, registered in Feb 2016 as Gadgetbaski Online Services Pvt Ltd and is recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion with certification number DIPP13323.
We found an opportunity in the market of Refurbished & Unboxed gadgets and lack of organised career for mobile, tablet repair professionals in India. Small observation in both the areas as many mobile, tablet repair professional don’t have an organised career and that they are in constantly in search of work, while working simultaneous at two or more shop floors and return rate in the e-commerce sector in in the range of 15 - 20 % and can be as high as 40% in case of Cash On Delivery. On an average Rs.1,20,000 cr worth of products are returned annually in the country led us in establishing Gadgetbaski.Com an Re-Commerce portal for Unboxed, Refurbished electronic gadget sales and its derivative for gadget repair V-Fix in the month of October, 2015 for the pilot run then officially launched in the month of January, 2016 by our Hon’ble Health Minister of Telangana Shri C Laxma reddy Garu.
Our vision is to take ***Technically Certified Refurbished & Unboxed Electronic Gadgets to the last mile and Encourage Young entrepreneurs by creating more Employment Opportunities . As part of Digital India Campaign our unique Gadgetbaski Digital Shop for Villages and our laser-focused marketing campaign would help us in achieving the same.
We would like to request you to suggest us to any organisations or persons where we can get Financial and Mentoring Support.

Thanking you

Hi Nagesh Madastu,
Priyank this side, I am Digital Marketing Consultant and working with many e-commerce startups with the growth 12X growth rate through online marketing, I can help you in mentoring your business with my experience. You can mail me at - priyank.badjatya■

Great knowing it. Keep it up. Whether you do other than mobiles and computer?

Would like to see the website, but it seems to be down.