Startup Breed

startupindia
ecommerce
requirements
startup
startups

These questions are a mystery to me and this discussion if for my betterment that what a startup organization or people think about these questions.
Kindly help me out guys.

Q1) If you are a Startup (Congrats!) or having a billion dollar startup idea (WOW!), will you be willing to step up and recruit your dream startup team based on your desired location and skill-set for FREE?

ANS : (YES OR NO)

Q2) Will you pay him/her for his/her services in your startup under your guidance by cash?

ANS: (YES OR NO)

Q3) Being a golden heart, the recruiter must give something to the person for his hard work and time investment, if not cash will you offer anything else like job, equity, Co-founder position, letter of appreciation, etc?

ANS:

Q4) Will you join a startup incubated within or outside your city with the power of working on your flexible timings, skills, hobbies and interests?

ANS:(YES OR NO)

Q5) Will you offer your skills to a startup org. in exchange of hands on/real time project working experience, chance of getting absorbed, becoming a co-founder, getting equity in the same organization, New technical/Non-technical skills, startup insights and actual working with a startup organization, Skill polishing, networking, managing, marketing, leadership skills, etc.

ANS:(YES OR NO)