Startup business idea

Hi All,

I am from Pune and work as a software engineer in a reputed IT firm.I want to resign and start something of my own.I have a budget of about 14 lakhs.
I need some guidance.Along with the idea,I also want to understand about profits and risk associated with it.Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am looking for partners to get involved in some of my ideas. I am from bangalore… you can connect with me over mail "monikap30491■gmail.com" regarding in which industry you want to invest.

Thanks,

@sajinb I can certainly help you right from idea generation, feasibility, modeling, planning, funding to make it live.

Kind Regards,
Yogesh Thite
#StartupwitMeticulous

Thanks Yogesh.How can I contact you?

Hey,this is Swapnil .I got a business idea and a 4+ experience in that field (about the Business idea).I would love if you ready to invest in my idea with some percent of equity.
I would be glad working with you,
If interested contact me.
Thank You.

Hii,
This is Aziz, Presently working in pune. I am having a startup idea and looking for a partner who can invest. Best thing is that my idea is not that much money demanding. So if you feel going ahead, please contact me.

Aziz
■■■■■■■■■■

www.fluidledger.com is a Free Cryptocurrency at the moment! You can make money from this. Fluidledger are looking for people who have good skills and share in the project

Hey , I am Swapnil from Pune and i am in second year of IT engineering ,we have startup Idea and we have tried the method of "trial and error " we need some great support and a partner for making it good and successful

Hello,

If you want something that you own then according to me online marketplace is the hottest business idea that provides ambitious business enthusiasts with endless opportunities. In fact, online marketplaces are internet’s gift to our generation.

Basically, the online marketplace is a place (in this case a website) where the buyer can buy products and services from multiple third-party vendors.

Here I’m listing some business models that may be suited to your startup vision:

Online Rental Platforms

Now people prefer renting over buying because it is the best way to save money. The core of a rental platform is shared money. There is huge growth potential in it because such marketplaces can be active in different geographical regions without becoming direct competitors. I recommended you, Yo!Rent an ideal choice of online rental software.

Online Travel Activity Marketplaces

These type of marketplaces helps travel enthusiasts easily connect with activity hosts. In one click they can book activities and pay for it. The marketplace owners (you) can earn money via commission on each booking. If you want to launch a travel activity booking marketplace then try FunAway.

Online Marketplace for Performers and Entertainers

Another business idea which is taking the market by a storm is the online marketplace for performers and entertainers. Here local performers can connect with people in need of entertainment. Launch your own entertainment marketplace through Vivogigs.

The profit of all the above-mentioned businesses is that there is a lot of market opportunity for these businesses. People now want to get their tasks done in a few clicks which is why it will be profitable to invest in these businesses.

Whereas the risk factor is as you delay the task of launching an online business, the competition will keep increasing. Making it difficult for you to find an appropriate geographical area to launch your startup.

In case of any further help please feel free to ask.

Hello,
What is your business idea and Concept?How much fund you needed?You Can Contact here :7301542836

Hello,
What is your business idea and Concept?How much fund you needed?
You Can Contact here :7301542836

Okay,

Hi Nitikesh,

We are a technology accelerator for startups that help visionaries constrained by technologies actualize their dreams, right from building MVP to full stack Platforms. I would like to get on a call with you to discuss opportunities and how we can help you. Kindly drop a mail to ram at constient dot com to take this forward. Thanks!

Hello Sajinb

Greetings!!

If you want to start you own business then we have a startup idea for you. We have a ready-made solutions to build a marketplace. It’s an ideal solution for people looking for booking performers and events. For more information, visit Readymade Marketplace solution for event planners and performers

Hello Sajinb,

If you are aspiring to become an entrepreneur but lacking for ideas then visit one among the best business solution provider “Appkodes” website to sort out your queries and need.

Thank You,
Adrian

You will get a partner easily but the main thing is that which is your startup Idea and its marketing, If you start your website you need to do its marketing like SEO, paid marketing but before you need to review from your customer which will you get from a startup directory like BetaPage.co.

Best of luck dear for your startup.

Hi,
It is good you are planning to do online business. There are various areas in which you can plan to do business. It totally depends upon your interest and skills. According to me, an online store is the best area where you can earn more in a simple way. You can create your own online store with the help of Webkul store. Here you can find a number of modules that help you to create your online store very easily.

Manufacturing Business ideas with low investment and high profit.

1. Tempered glass manufacturing business ideas

Tempered glass small manufacturing business is booming these days. Its growth rate is touching the sky. It’s all happening because of the enormous amount of smartphone are sold every day.

It’s most profitable manufacturing business idea that cost little to start but can refill your pocket with great income. This low investment manufacturing business has huge potential.

in 2017 almost 3 cores smartphone was sold in India only . It’s a great number. There is full opportunity in this small manufacturing business ideas.

As per latest report, total 12 crores new smartphone are sold every year in India. that means 3 lakh 28 thousand per day. this number keeps on increasing exponentially.
exponentially.
main-qimg-9075729244e3e918b22155e6c3040c8d

|INVESTMENT : Rs 39,000 to 45,000

PRODUCTION COST OF ONE UNIT: Rs 77.5 per kg

EARNING: Rs 66,750 per month

2. Paper plate manufacturing business ideas

This low investment manufacturing business ideas demand has increased very rapidly in recent years because of the ban on the plastic material .

so starting this small manufacturing business will be a great way to make a lot of profit. you should start these manufacturing business ideas as soon as possible before this manufacturing business gets overpopulated.

MATERIAL USED & PRICE

Fully Automatic Paper Plates Making Machine: Rs 83,000
Hydraulic Oil: Rs 75 kg
RAW MATERIAL (THALI, DONA, PLATE): RS 30MTO RS 60 PER KG
DIES (FOR MAKING DIFFERENT SHAPE AND SIZE PLATE, THALI, DONA)|RS 15,000 & RS 6,000 & RS 3,000 (PER PIECE)
TOTAL= Rs 1LAKH TO 1 LAKH 25 THOUSAND

|INVESTMENT: Rs 1LAKH TO 1 LAKH 25 thousand

PRODUCTION COST OF ONE UNIT: RS 33 PER KG
EMPLOYE: ZERO TO ANY NUMBER
MARKET: ONLINE/OFFLINE BOTH
EARNING: Rs 40,800 monthly

Thanks, for reading.

I hope it will help you. if you still don’t know which business to start then you can ask me through comment.

for more ideas like that, you may visit the website https://bking.in/low-investment-manufacturing-business-ideas/

Hi sajinb you startup own small own company in this budget you can hire freelancer from you own town from anyware …also i’m sharing some 51 low budget business ideas visit at: https://www.startupopinions.com/business-ideas/