Startup for Industrial Training and Internships on common platform

startupindia
internship
training

Hello everyone,
I have started my own company named ‘InternMania’.We provided industrial training and internship opportunities on the common platform.Still we have some companies on our platform and we are continuously trying to growing our connection.Through this discussion i am not asking for any fund or something i am just asking that any company which wants intern or which can provide industrial training and internships to the young generation, we feel happy if that company can become the part of our initiative.There are lots of advantages for the companies as well.If anyone interested who can help to grow our connection we can share our company profile to that one.
visit us at: http://internmania.com/
Thanks

Your site doesnt work

Hello,
We are having experts in different stream and we are happy to be part of your initiative. For discussion call us @ 7449271790 (ARISTOCRAT MENTORSHIP)

Thanks for your reply sir,
Actually, we are updating our website with extra features and with extra service up gradation.That’s why our website doesn’t working.We upload it soon with extra services related to job,Industrial training and internships.We working on our up gradation.
Thanks again

Thanks for your concern Sir,
We are looking for investor for our product which have a huge future in jobs,industrial training and internship.
We are looking for initial investment for our company and we have prepared our B-plan with revenue model and future scope and also currently working with it.If you can help in this kindly contact us at +919958737991.

Website is down…??