Startup Founder Meetup - Pune

pune
founders
networking
entrepreneurship
startups

Are you a startup enthusiast from Pune? Let’s catch up. Since I started working, I have observed one thing - that is good networking can give you exponential growth. So let’s meet. In addition to networking and discussion, I will be sharing my startup experience.

Meetup Details -
1- Only 10 seats are available
2- Day – Saturday, Date - 11th August 2018, Time - 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM (Subject to Change)
3- Location - Meticulous Business Solutions, Office 402, Pushpak Business Hub, Pune Mumbai Highway, Wakad, Pune. https://lnkd.in/fzEtt_R

Entry rights are reserved. Those who are interested can answer shortly these question and send it to info■startupwithmeticulous.in on or before Friday - 10th August 2018, 3:00 PM.
1- Why you want to startup? or Why you have started up?
2- Why your startup will be successful?
3- Why do you want to attend this meetup?

Refer and Tag the related People.

Kind Regards,
Yogesh Thite,
Startup Consultant
Founder & CEO - Meticulous Business Solutions

Hi sir my name is Pavan I am also start a new bpo sector but i don’t have foundes so I’m looking for sponesr r else invester. This my life ambition please encourage me i prove my self give one chance.
Thank you
Pavan

Please brief me in detail.

Hi sir good evening :
First thing to read my message.
We are doing the two projects one is the credite card selling and second one is Helath insurence process. Now we arrange the staff. The process is going on sir so I’m looking for the investors.

Hi pavan this is Madhu
send your number i’ll call or call to this 8074347146